- PSYCHIC SURGERY OF THE SPINE TO STRENGTHEN PSYCHIC POWERS, DIMINISH THE SEX DRIVE, OR FOR BLACK OPS
- Side Effects of Such Surgery
- Alice’s Perilous Tales: My Experience of Healing from This Surgery
- The Need for Informed Consent
- PSYCHIC SURGERY IN VIOLATION OF THE NUREMBERG CODE
- The ten points of the Nuremberg Code
- Call to Action
Here is an image on a topic important to me personally, and perhaps to you as well … psychic surgery of the spine, whether with or without the permission of the patient …
PSYCHIC SURGERY OF THE SPINE TO STRENGTHEN PSYCHIC POWERS, DIMINISH THE SEX DRIVE, OR FOR BLACK OPS
Image: “Sketch of a man with a cherry in his forehead, and a cherry in his pants, with caption,” collage by Alice B. Clagett, 29 August 2018, CC BY-SA 4.0, in “I Am of the Stars,” https://www.iamofthestars.com … The drawing of the man is by Alice B. Clagett, and the cherry is adapted from Image: “File:Cherry Stella444.jpg,” by Benjamint444, edited by Fir0002, retouched, no date indicated, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en … ( from Wikimedia Commons, https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cherry_Stella444.jpg ) … If you are a (commercial) publisher and you want me to write you an email or paper mail giving you an authorization to use my works in your products or a license with the terms of your choice, please email me to negotiate terms. Higher resolution or similar images may also be available upon request Email: firstname.lastname@example.org — Benjamint444
Sometimes Psychic Surgery is performed, severing the Central Vertical Power Current (aka the
pranic tube, pranic column, central vertical power current, kundalini, antahkarana, silver cord, or silver thread) below the Heart Chakra.
The intention is to strengthen the psychic powers and/or to diminish the sex drive. It is also possible this surgery might be thought of as a way to improve a soldier as a ‘war machine’.
Side Effects of Such Surgery
These are the side effects I observed on the astral plane:
- Demonization of the third-eye point,
- Sexual mania, exhibiting either as
- astral rape or as
- uncontrollable physical desire,
- Diseases of the sexual organs,
- Imbalance of the pituitary gland, and
- Diseases of the endocrine glands.
- In the worst cases, this operation apparently can lead to Soul Devolution.
Alice’s Perilous Tales: My Experience of Healing from This Surgery
When I sought healing for myself in the early 2000s, after sensing, on the astral plane, that such a surgery had been performed on someone else, and had apparently simultaneously affected my spinal energy through empathic dissemination, my spiritual counselor said that psychic spinal injuries which sever the spinal column energy can rarely be healed. Fortunately, he was able to heal my injury.
For healing this sort of psychic injury, in addition to seeking the help of a spiritual counselor or healer, I suggest slow, regular breathing exercises, mild calisthenics, and gentle yoga to build up the auric field of the body after psychic healing.
The Need for Informed Consent
Like physical surgery, psychic surgery must always be performed with the permission of the patient, and as with physical surgery, the patient must be informed of known side effects, so that he may assess the risk, and decide whether to consent.
PSYCHIC SURGERY IN VIOLATION OF THE NUREMBERG CODE
As I understand it, when this type of surgery is performed without informing a patient of the consequences, or if it is performed without written patient consent, it may represent a violation of the Nuremberg Code. Here is more on that Code, from Wikipedia …
“After World War II, a series of trials were held to hold members of the Nazi party responsible for a multitude of war crimes. The trials were approved by President Harry Truman in January 1946 and were led exclusively by the United States. They began on December 9, 1946 in Nuremberg, Germany, in what became known as the Nuremberg trials. In one of the trials, which became known as the “Doctors’ Trial,” German physicians responsible for conducting unethical medical procedures on humans during the war were tried. They focused on physicians that conducted inhumane and unethical human experiments in concentration camps, in addition to those who were involved in over 3,500,000 sterilizations of German citizens. Several of the accused argued that their experiments differed little from those used before the war, and that there was no law that differentiated between legal and illegal experiments. On August 20, 1947, the judges delivered their verdict against Karl Brandt and 22 others.
“In May 1947, while the trials were being held, six points defining legitimate medical research were submitted to the Counsel for War Crimes. Three judges, in response to expert medical advisers for the prosecution, adopted these points and added four additional points. The 10 points constituted the ‘Nuremberg Code,’ which includes such principles as informed consent and absence of coercion; properly formulated scientific experimentation; and beneficencetowards experiment participants. It is thought to have been mainly based on the Hippocratic Oath, which was interpreted as endorsing the experimental approach to medicine while protecting the patient.
“The ten points of the Nuremberg Code
- “Required is the voluntary, well-informed, understanding consent of the human subject in a full legal capacity.
- “The experiment should aim at positive results for society that cannot be procured in some other way.
- “It should be based on previous knowledge (e.g., an expectation derived from animal experiments) that justifies the experiment.
- “The experiment should be set up in a way that avoids unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injuries, except, in experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
- “It should not be conducted when there is any reason to believe that it implies a risk of death or disabling injury.
- “The risks of the experiment should be in proportion to (that is, not exceed) the expected humanitarian benefits.
- “Preparations and facilities must be provided that adequately protect the subjects against the experiment’s risks.
- “The staff who conduct or take part in the experiment must be fully trained and scientifically qualified.
- “The human subjects must be free to immediately quit the experiment at any point when they feel physically or mentally unable to go on.
- “Likewise, the medical staff must stop the experiment at any point when they observe that continuation would be dangerous.” –from “Nuremberg Code” in Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Code ..
Call to Action
I feel it is time to take a new look at global Black Ops and Psy Ops in relation to the Nuremberg Code, so as to make sure the practices of the governments of the world are in line with the ten points of the Code, as cited above.
For instance, I ask the governments of the world to look at Psy Ops personnel, and to corral off those who may, in reality, be Controllers or Antisocial Personallties, so that they may not be able to harm the peoples of the world.
I ask that the issues of Airborne Miniaturized Vehicles be considered in light of the laws of each country; in our country, for instance, in light of our Constitution.
I ask that Mind Control be banned as a weapon of war, and as a lobbying weapon that might be used against the legislatures or leaders of countries.
I ask that nanobots in the context of harm to humankind be considered and banned worldwide.
I ask for very strict control of plans and performance of scientific experiments worldwide, with attention to their adherence to the Nuremberg Code.
I ask that the issues of Google Maps, of commercial airplanes, and of satellites being used as spying devices be considered by all the nations of Earth, and regulated by the appropriate international organization.
I ask the leaders of the countries of the world to come together to discuss these challenging issues, and I offer my heartfelt prayers that an accord will be reached that will benefit humankind everywhere.
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
psychic surgery, astral rape, patient consent, health, astral intent to harm, heartlessness, demonization, third-eye point, sexual mania, nymphomania, satyriasis, impotence, sexual organs, pituitary gland, endocrine system, Soul devolution, drawings by Alice, kundalini, heart chakra, sexual chakra, root chakra, Nuremberg Code, law enforcement, war crimes, patient rights, human rights, military, war practices, psychic terrorists, psy crime, Hitler, human experimentation, Alice’s perilous tales, call to action, psy ops, false authority, controllers, antisocial personalities, mind control, lobbying, governments, Constitution, nanobots, pranic tube, pranic column, central vertical power current, kundalini, antahkarana, silver cord, silver thread,