Published on 8 August 2018
This video describes a case of impending Soullessness characterized by loss of a sense of individuation in a physical sense. Names and other particulars have been left out.
This is partly to preserve the privacy of the person putatively involved. And also, because of the nature of the Dark Network and of black magic, it is impossible to guess, from a vantage point on the astral plane, as to the identity of the person in peril of Soullessness.
- For instance, it might be the person portrayed in the photos and videos I saw, acting in a way that reveals impending Soullessness.
- Or it might be a person pretending to behave in an unindividuated way, perhaps through misinterpretation of the philosophical concept of humility … the dictate not to be ‘one big Ego’ … the dictate not to be ‘arrogant’.
- Or it might be a person pretending to behave in an unindividuated way, so as to trick the viewer, for whatever reason.
- One such reason might be perpetration of a ‘Takedown’ of the intended audience.
- Another might be delight in putting people on.
- Another might be the intention to cast a spell.
- Or it might be a person with very low self-esteem, or in the depths of despair, or going through a Dark Night of the Soul.
- Or, it might be that person’s website designer.
- Or it might be someone else, obsessing or possessing him, or using him as a ‘voodoo doll’ … as discussed in other of my blogs … and causing the photographs and the videos to be put online.
- Or, it might be someone unrelated to him … perhaps even in an agonistic relationship with him … in a Theosophical sense, an ‘Ancient Enemy’ … who has put these photos and videos online, without the knowledge of the person in question.
- It might even be photos of a different person, devised and displayed in such a way as to mimic the physical appearance of the person in question.
Thus we have here a very enticing mystery that begs insightful interpretation.
A lightly edited Summary follows the video …
VIDEO BY ALICE
SUMMARY OF THE VIDEO
I have a theory that someone else told me on the astral plane just now, to do with a person in living form that I suspect is one of the Soulless men here on Earth. And the thing that I am getting is that he cannot distinguish between people who are similar build and height, similar weight, hair coloring, and skin coloring.
He cannot distinguish between them, or feels that it is not important to. And so, you will see different photographs, here and there, purporting to be the same person, but which are different people. As if one were a person and one were an actor. And the first one who was a person was really an actor for somebody else who had a different name. You know? Like mixing up stuff.
And then, I saw a really weird set of short videos of three people, for instance: A woman with a man on either side of her. The woman stayed the same in several videos, but the man on the right changed off with a different man who looked like him. So on the right, in the one video, was this man, with his face not to the camera … I was sure it was this one man.
And then in another video, another man of similar build turns his face to the camera, and it was not he … not the man in the first video. It was really weird.
And then I see different pictures of this same person, morphed with some kind of camera technology, so that he looks like a fat woman, or a woman with many different colors of hair. Or he looks like a very, very old person, or a very, very sick person … a man, or sometimes a woman.
It was very puzzling to me, what was going on … a mental illness, perhaps? And so finally today, I got the suggestion, on the astral plane, which fits the situation to a tee. And it has to do with the teachings of the School of Theosophy.
I find many interesting teachings in Theosophy, that help explain some of the paranormal experiences that I have had, and things to do with the astral realm. And then sometimes, there are teachings of Theosophy that do not relate to my personal experience, and I cannot speak to them. And then sometimes, there are experiences that I have that cannot be explained by Theosophy. And sometimes I have further thoughts on Theosophical teachings that I feel to be basically very significant. So that is my thought on Theosophy.
And here is a helpful hint from what seems to me to be a teaching from the School of Theosophy to do with this phenomenon that I have observed. They say that a Soulless man is about to become unindividuated.
In other words, it is the Soul that allows a person to have a sense of individuality … of ‘I’-ness; a unique ego, for instance. And the Soulless man is about to rejoin the animal realm, which has Animal Group Souls.
And this phenomenon that I am seeing, of him not knowing the difference between different individuals, or knowing what individual he is, might be construed to be an indicator that the diagnosis of Soulless man is appropriate here.
I still hold that, despite the teachings of Madame Blavatsky …
Link: “Soulless Men … by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky … with comments by Alice B. Clagett,” published on 13 July 2018; revised on 17 July 2018, https://wp.me/p2Rkym-9Cc ..
… I still hold that it might be possible for a Soulless person to find their Soul while still in physical form, by calling it all the time, and trying to align the purpose of their life, and their life’s mission, with the purpose of their Soul, and their Soul’s mission.
So, I am not completely without hope with regard to this category of human beings called Soulless men and women. But I do feel that, in some way, something has to happen that turns them back to the Call of their own Souls. And that is really the only salvation for them, I think.
So I wish this person the very best of luck in regaining a toehold in humankind, and not descending into the animal realm after this lifetime is over.
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
Image: “Charmlee Wilderness Park 9,” by Alice B. Clagett, 28 July 2018, CC BY-SA 4.0
Image: “Charmlee Wilderness Park 7,” by Alice B. Clagett, 28 July 2018, CC BY-SA 4.0
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Link: “A Myth of Creation: Third Outpouring: Individualisation,” by the Theosophists, revised and reposted from 1 December 2013, https://wp.me/p2Rkym-5TS ..
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Charmlee Wilderness Park, individuation, Soulless, Soullessness, Madame Blavatsky, self-esteem, Dark Night of the Soul, despair, spells, voodoo, voodoo doll, humility, ego, arrogance, vendetta, Ancient Enemy, hatred, acting, mimic, mimicry, Soul devolution, Soul purpose, Soul mission, Soul purpose, take-down, School of Theosophy,