Revised; originally published on 5 February 2015
Previously entitled: Genital Wounding … Clearing Demonic Programs … by Alice B. Clagett ..
- The Theme of Genital Mutilation in the Unconscious Thought Cloud of the World
- Male Circumcision
- The Practice, in India, of Tying Weights on Men’s Genitals; Larger Genitals Being Considered More Godlike
- Kumba Mela Movie Depiction of Sadhu Tying Genitals in a Knot
- Similarity Between These Two Ancient Indian Ideas: Introduction of Pain ino the Genital Body Cells
- Female Genital Mutilation
- Genital Malspeak Apparently Caused by Circumcision
- On Moving from Genital Cellular Dissension to Somatic Cellular Harmony
- On Wearing Comfortable Clothes to Prevent Genital Discomfort
- How the Discomfort We Inflict on Our Sex Organs Attracts the Pain of Other People Who Have Experienced Genital Mutilation and the Pain of the Lowest Two Hellworlds
- On Respecting Our Bodies as Temples of Grace
- Video by Alice: 12-Strand DNA Activation: What We Can Look Forward To
- Summary of the video
- The Diamond Net of Indra Nadis, Axiatonal Lines of Light, EMF Footprints Within the Galaxies
- The Great Age of Darkness and Constriction of the Nadis
- The Shift, and the Beginning of the Clearing of the Nadis
- On Practicing Bodily Comfort
- Multidimensional Expansion of the Human DNA
- Waiting Will Cause Our Cells to Feel Fear
- Assisting Our Body Cells to Clear Will Allow Them to Feel Joy
I’m reluctant to bring this up. But I feel it’s pretty important right now.
The Theme of Genital Mutilation in the Unconscious Thought Cloud of the World
Being in 4D quite often, and in earlier years having surveyed mass hypnosis perpetrated by the demonic realm, I know about demonic programming of the genitals. Genital mutilation … including circumcision, castration, and in women, suturing of the genitals to prevent intercourse before marriage … is a very prevalent theme in the unconscious thought cloud of the world.
I’ve spoken about the Western practice of male circumcision in a past blog. (1)
The Practice, in India, of Tying Weights on Men’s Genitals; Larger Genitals Being Considered More Godlike
Today I found out that some of the wandering sadhus of India practice various forms of genital mutilation. One is the tying on of weights, born of the notion that God dwells in the genitals. (2) Since this must be very painful, and since pain draws the awareness like no other physical sensation, I’m gathering their thought is, the more one dwells on the genitals, and no matter how painful the experience, the more Godlike one will be.
Kumbh Mela Movie Depiction of Sadhu Tying Genitals in a Knot
Further, in one of the Kumbh Mela movies, the documentaries on the great sacred festival in India, where all the saints and sadhus gather, there was, as I recall, footage on a sadhu tying his genitals in a knot. The idea here apparently being that a great yogi doesn’t have sexual feelings at all, and can prove it physically.
Similarity Between These Two Ancient Indian Ideas: Introduction of Pain ino the Genital Body Cells
I’m sure you’ll notice the contrast here. One sadhu tradition worships as Godlike what the other tradition dismisses as anti-Godlike. But there is a commonality. In both cases, pain is introduced to the genital body cells.
Female Genital Mutilation
I could go on about female genital mutilation, including the barbaric practice of infibulation. (3) This practice is far more widespread than we in the West know. According to Wikipedia, it takes place in 27 African countries, Yemen and Iraqi Kurdistan, as well as in Asia and the Middle East. The situation is deplorable.
Genital Malspeak Apparently Caused by Circumcision
Why would I be writing about this topic? As the ascension process unfolds, there is massive genital soul wounding to be healed and cleared from the unconscious thought cloud of the world.
Here is only one example, but one that affects many men: Those men who are circumcised must clear, if they haven’t already done so, the pain of the act of circumcision, which in most cases took place at such a young age that it could not be swept away simply through mentation.
Instead, this senseless act of violence against the genitals sank straight into the deepest part of these babies’ subconscious minds. I generally hear about it, in the clairaudient, as an anguished crying out from the genital area:
You don’t love me! You hate me! I’m all alone!
And from the mental minds of circumcised men, I hear the voice of repression:
Not now! Leave me alone! I hate sex! I’m not a sexual man!
This chorus of disagreement is far from a humorous topic. In point of fact, it gives rise to such otherwise inexplicable practices as …
- self-inflicted genital mutilation.
- sado-masochism in the act of sex.
- cruelty toward the opposite gender.
- cruelty toward those of one’s own gender. And
- cruelty to me, your fellow lightworker, who feels the wounds of you Soul as if they were her own.
On Moving from Genital Cellular Dissension to Somatic Cellular Harmony
This cellular dissension must give way to somatic cellular harmony. If it does not, the DNA of the ostracized body parts cannot unfold from 2-strand to 12-strand. This latter is only supported by a cellular atmosphere of Love. Love by the heart and mind of man, and woman, for every single body cell. No exceptions. (4)
On Wearing Comfortable Clothes to Prevent Genital Discomfort
If we lightworkers feel any discomfort in our genitals, through wearing clothes that are in the least uncomfortable, or through any self-imposed spiritual practice, whether it be abstinence from sexual release, or so-called spiritually uplifting but painful genital practices such as is practiced by a few of the sadhu sects, there can truly be only pain on the horizon for us.
How the Discomfort We Inflict on Our Sex Organs Attracts the Pain of Other People Who Have Experienced Genital Mutilation and the Pain of the Lowest Two Hellworlds
For the discomfort we, with all good intent, inflict on our sexual organs attracts to our Soul field the pain of all the people in the world who have suffered genital mutilation. In the demonic realm, on the first and second levels of hell … the realms of first and second chakra negative … this pain is still overwhelming the noosphere.
The only way to avoid this incredibly dark energy wave is to be the opposite, to live the opposite, to create the opposite song in our own bodies.
On Respecting Our Bodies as Temples of Grace
Our very first duty as lightworkers is to clear our own Soul field. So, when our genital body cells ask us for something, let us gracefully give them what they need to feel useful and loved. Let us do nothing to pain our bodies. Let us respect them as the Temples of Divine Grace that they truly are.
In that way, we lightworkers can clear our genital Soul wounding. Once we are clear, our Souls can, through our fractal templates, assist humankind in genital healing.
Here’s a video that may throw further light on this topic. A Summary follows the video; text not in the video is in green font …
Video by Alice: 12-Strand DNA Activation: What We Can Look Forward To
Filmed on 6 February 2015
Summary of the Video
Hello, Dear Ones, This is Alice.
Introduction. This is a little more about strictures on the body, and what to do about them, and why. Here are other thoughts about not hindering the free flow of energy in the body … for instance: not wearing tight clothes; not wearing girdles; also, not wearing metal anywhere on the body, unless it’s placed in such a way as to be good for the nadis … the lines, like the acupuncture and acupressure lines of energy flow in the body. You don’t want to impede the flow of energy through the nadis.
The Diamond Net of Indra Nadis, Axiatonal Lines of Light, EMF Footprints Within the Galaxies. You see, the energy lines in the body … what the ancient Indians called nadis … they’re the extensions of the axiatonal lines of Light … the feeder lines of light … that connect us, through the hairline wormholes, or electromagnetic footprints, to the entire galaxy, and then some … To all the galaxies. To Laniakea, our home supercluster of galaxies, for instance. In ancient Indian lore, this giant web of energy is known as the diamond net of Indra.
The Great Age of Darkness and Constriction of the Nadis. And so, the axiatonal lines of Light, when they’re within the body, used to be called nadis. But actually, it’s still the axiatonal lines of Light. They’ve been kind of shut down, and constricted, during the Dark Years … the Great Age of Darkness.
The Shift, and the Beginning of the Clearing of the Nadis. And now, what’s happening is, they’re plumping out and filling with Light. To assist them in doing that, what we need to do, is we need to not feel any discomfort or stricture in the body. None whatsoever.
On Practicing Bodily Comfort. We just need to look at that … how we can do that. And then, to keep them clear, once they’ve filled with Light, we need to continue to practice comfort for the body …
- Ease and comfort for the body.
- Ease and comfort for the muscles.
- Stretching to prevent tight muscles.
- And also, easy breath, to expand the muscles around the heart area.
- So then, let’s say you’re doing your yoga to free your back muscles up.
- And stretching, for your lumbar (lower back) area.
- And also, reaching down to your toes, to stretch your legs, and your sciatic nerve, your ‘life nerve’.
- And also, rotating your head one way, then the other way, gently, to free up your neck.
- And you’re doing your long, deep breathing to expand your chest muscles and relax.
- And you make sure that your clothes are very loose and very comfortable.
- You’re not wearing a girdle.
- You’re not wearing jewelry that will interfere with the circulation.
And your DNA starts to expand, ok? It expands, they say, from 2-strand to 12-strand. And that happens in a way that’s probably multidimensional, because, in the third dimension, it will always look like 2-strand. Or so I hear.
Multidimensional Expansion of the Human DNA. But what is happening is, you’re connecting to the other DNA in other dimensions. So, all right …
- You have to keep the body clear.
- Keep the diet good.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Get plenty of stretching and relaxing and taking care of yourself.
- And, if necessary, use quartz to clear your aura. You know? Whatever it takes …
- And just, have a heart for your physical body. Have an awareness of the wonders of it.
Waiting Will Cause Our Cells to Feel Fear. Don’t let any teachings of the past prevent you from taking full advantage of the ascension energy right now. The more we wait, the more fear the cells feel, because the Light that is near them … the Light from the nadis, is constricted and dark, compared to the Light that’s all around them. Ok? We don’t want that to happen!
Assisting Our Body Cells to Clear Will Allow Them to Feel Joy. And the minute the nadis are open and free, we feel nothing but joy. So, something to look forward to!
Love you all lots! Talking your ear off about this topic these days! Take care!
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
FOR MORE INFORMATION
“Sadomasochism, Sexual Obsession, and Repression of Sexuality,” by Alice B. Clagett, https://wp.me/p2Rkym-7mD ..
“Soul Fragment Retrieval, Soul Wound Healing, and Healing of Collective Soul Fragments,” by Alice B. Clagett, https://wp.me/p2Rkym-6id ..
(1) “Soul Wounding Caused by Circumcision,” by Alice B. Clagett, https://wp.me/p2Rkym-7WC ..
(2) from “The Male Body: A New Look at Men in Public and in Private” by Susan Bordo, 1999.
(3) See “Female Genital Mutilation,” in Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation ..
(4) Cell Healing Technique: Video: “Every Little Cell in My Body Is Happy,” by laughangeles, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJpgBsdftks ..
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
astral planes, demonic realm, abstinence, castration, circumcision, genital mutilation, sadomasochism, sexual repression, soul wounding, nadis, axiatonal lines, clearing trauma, female genital mutilation, healing the Soul, infibulation, sexual mutilation, sexual repression, tight clothes, unconscious thought cloud of the world, hellworlds, first chakra negative, second chakra negative, wearing metal, acupuncture lines, acupressure lines, girdles, electromagnetic footprints, EMF footprints, diamond net of Indra, feeder lines of light, DNA, 2-strand DNA, 12-strand DNA, rest, diet, yoga, stretching, breathing, pranayama, crystals, quartz, fear, joy, sacred sexuality, grace, cellular joy, Great Age of Darkness, the Shift, cruelty,