Revised; originally published on 1 February 2015
- FIRST CORINTHIANS 7:32-35 (KJV)
- ALICE’S COMMENTARY
- Axis Pairs: Time and Space … Light and Love … Photons and Atoms
- Quantum Physics: Bosons and Fermions
- On the Strange Behavior of Photons
- On the Quality of Mass and ‘Stuckness’ and the Admonition of the Apostle Paul
- On the ‘Unstuckness’ of the Global Internet as a Knowledge Base
- On the ‘Unstuck’ Qualities of the Astral ‘Internet’
- On Moving from Massless to Mass
- On Placing the Awareness on Photons
- On the Nature of Time and Attachment to Space
- The Affairs of the Lord: Boson Love?
Image: “Paul the Apostle,” by Rembrandt Harmensz van Rijn c. 1657, public domain
Here was the second reading at church today … it’s the Apostle Paul, writing to the church members in Corinth:
FIRST CORINTHIANS 7:32-35 (KJV) (1)
32 “But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:
33 “But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.
34 “There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.
35 “And this I speak for your own profit; not that I may cast a snare upon you, but for that which is comely, and that ye may attend upon the Lord without distraction.”
If a person is married, says Paul, he will give his mind to how he can please his wife. Then he says, he doesn’t want to ‘put a bridle’ on the listener, but to advise them how they may give their ‘undivided attention to the Lord.’
Axis Pairs: Time and Space … Light and Love … Photons and Atoms
I was mulling over this, from a multidimensional perspective. To sketch out axis pairs … like x axis and y axis on a graph. Only keep in mind that both the x axis and the y axis have 3 whatchamacallit? descriptors?
So here are the axis descriptors:
Time, with the descriptors past, present, future
Space, with the descriptors length, breadth, depth
And here are the axis pairs:
Quantum Physics: Bosons and Fermions (2)
Photons are a kind of boson that is massless.
Fermions have mass. They include quarks and leptons.
Electrons are one type of lepton.
Protons are composed of two up and one down quark (uud)
Neutrons are composed of two down and one up quark (ddu)
So atoms, consisting of electrons, protons, and neutrons, have mass.
“Unlike bosons, two identical fermions cannot occupy the same quantum space. Whereas the elementary particles that make up matter (i.e. leptons and quarks) are fermions, the elementary bosons are force carriers that function as the ‘glue’ holding matter together. ” (4)
And there’s quite a lot more about quantum physics that I don’t grock. (4)
On the Strange Behavior of Photons
I remember the experiments on photons, how they can disappear and reappear. Several can occupy the same space. Not weighed down matter, they can ‘overlay’ each other. The quote calls them ‘glue’ holding matter together.
On the Quality of Mass and ‘Stuckness’ and the Admonition of the Apostle Paul
Fermions, which have mass, can’t occupy the same quantum space. Stuff with mass is where it is.
And what is mass but ‘stuckness’ to something physical? Like the Apostle Paul says: The things of this world. A wife. A job. Children. The grass in the back yard. Some notion that things must be stuck in a particular space. Or else what? Or else, we will feel uneasy about the whole thing?
On the ‘Unstuckness’ of the Global Internet as a Knowledge Base
I remember when the internet first came out … I felt uneasy about the internet. Why? When I read a book, which was what I did pre-internet, I could be sure of a few things …
- First of all, I had a book. A physical thing.
- Then, as I read I turned the pages.
- Then, I would get to the end of the book and close the cover, and put it on my bookshelf. So that was some physical thing that I had done. To prove which, I had the book on the bookshelf, occupying physical space in my living room.
But when I surfed the net, what did I have?
- Nothing physical.
- Nothing with a beginning and an end.
- Basically, I had an endless source of knowledge.
On the ‘Unstuck’ Qualities of the Astral ‘Internet’
The ‘internet’ we hear clairaudiently is sort of like the internet on the ‘puter.
- There’s the ‘dark network,’ which carries the denser sounds.
- And the Earth’s grid of light, which is zingy and undense.
- And all that’s in between.
We get to surf this net. Only we need to learn how to work the controls. And from time to time, new software.
On Moving from Massless to Mass
Now, what if we moved, in our awareness, from sound waves to mass, to awareness of our physical bodies? Where we now find denseness in our bodies, might we zing to awareness of ‘undense’ mass? If mass is mostly empty space, why not?
On Placing the Awareness on Photons
If we place our awareness on light, on photons, might we not sense shifts in electron orbit? How would that affect our Reality?
On the Nature of Time and Attachment to Space
And, what has that to do with Time, I wonder? For instance, how could Time mean anything unless space were fixed? But space is not fixed, except from a referent of attachment, a mental fixedness. Such as love of a wife, which a sort of superglue quality to it.
The Affairs of the Lord: Boson Love?
So then Paul speaks of ‘the affairs of the Lord.’ Humm… Christ is Love. Maybe he’s talking about Love. But not love in a physical sense, surely. Not love of an object, for instance. Could it be boson love? The kind of love that’s the ‘glue’ holding matter together? But that can disappear and reappear. Can overlay itself, all in the same space.
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
(1) The King James version of the Bible is in the public domain.
(3) from “List of Particles,” in Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composite_particle#Composite_particles ..
(4) from “Bosons,” in Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boson …
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Christianity, multidimensionality, quantum physics, 1 Corinthians, affairs of the Lord, Apostle Paul, atoms, bosons, fermions, light, love, mass, photons, space, time, internet, astral plane, massless, attachment, Grid of Light,