Published on 15 April 2017
- Expression of Omniscience and Omnipresence in the Realm of Duality
- Our Dark Body and Our Body of Light
- Accumulation of Students’ Samskaras in the Dark Body of a Spiritual Teacher Who Is Omnipresent and Omniscient
- Experience of the Body of Light and Knowledge of Right and Wrong
- Attainment of Neutral Mind
- Acts of Depravity
- The Lure of Rising Above Right and Wrong for Those Whose Lives Run Sideways of the Law
- What Happens When Spiritual Groups Attain the Experience of the Body of Light? Will It Be Neutral Mind, or a Life of Crime?
- What If an Omniscient, Omnipresent Spiritual Group Leader Were a Cannibal, Killed His Wives, Parents, or Seniors for Their Property or Money, or Frequented Sex Workers?
- Cannibalism as a Group Practice
- Black Widower and Black Widow
- Murder of Parents or Senior Citizens for Their Wealth
- Sex Hound
- Subconscious Selection of Group Members by the Leader, Based on His Own Soul Wounding
- Gathering of the Auschwitz Clan in Spiritual Groups That Practice Consequentialism
- Mind Control
- Psychic Rape
- Spread of Two Members’ Samskaras Through a Group by an Omniscient, Omnipresent Leader
- One Bad Apple Spoils the Barrel
- On Avoiding Groups During the Ascension Process
- Description of Malware Infection in a Group
- Ascension is the Time of Choosing
- The Dividing Line Is Ego
- The Fate of Those Who Achieve Omnipresence and Omniscience and Fail to Achieve Nonattachment
- On Attaining Christ Consciousness During the Ascension Process
- The Great Invocation of Djwhal Khul
- Tom Kenyon’s Aethos Meditation
In past I’ve talked a little about the spiritual powers of omniscience and ominpresence (or ‘ubiquity’) (1). However, it’s not till now that I understand more about how attaining these powers manifests here on Earth.
EXPRESSION OF OMNISCIENCE AND OMNIPRESENCE IN THE REALM OF DUALITY
The physical realm (the third dimension) and the astral realm (the fourth dimension; the land of dreams; the feeling world) express themselves as the realm of duality. Thus, those who manifest the spiritual powers of omniscience and omnipresence on Earth, manifest both light and dark through this spiritual power.
There are, in fact, spiritual teachers who manifest these powers on Earth, through identification of their human physical body with their ‘grace body’, what the ascensioneers call the ‘body of light’. Ramalinga Swamigal, the Vallalar, was one such. (2) In furtherance of his tradition, there are various groups, both large and small, in the world today.
OUR DARK BODY AND OUR BODY OF LIGHT
In the third and fourth dimensions, the realm of duality, people have both a ‘body of light’ and a ‘dark body’.
- The body of light is that radiant body, beyond good and evil, beyond human notions of morality, that carries with it an understanding of omniscience and omnipresence.
- The dark body carries the spiritual person’s Soul wounding (aka samskaras, morphogenetic field distortions, karmic miasmic patterning) from lifetime to lifetime.
ACCUMULATION OF STUDENTS’ SAMSKARAS IN THE DARK BODY OF A SPIRITUAL TEACHER WHO IS OMNIPRESENT AND OMNISCIENT
In a spiritual teacher who is omnipresent and omniscient, when his body of light reaches out to his spiritual students, they attain the experience of omnipresence and omniscience as well. However, and in addition, the Soul wounding in his dark body mixes with theirs.
Gradually, over time, because of this mixing of the spiritual teacher’s dark body with those of his followers, he picks up and mixes with his own samskaras the samskaras of all his followers. Thus, with time, he becomes, as it were, a compendium or encyclopedia of Soul wounded qualities.
At that point where he has many followers, his Soul wounding becomes very profound; and he passes this Soul wounding on to new members of his group, along with the ecstatic experiences of omniscience and omnipresence.
EXPERIENCE OF THE BODY OF LIGHT AND KNOWLEDGE OF RIGHT AND WRONG
Experience of the body of light, which lifts a person into the spiritual realms of omniscience and omnipresence, also lifts a person above the realms of conventional morality, of labeling actions as ‘right’ or ‘wrong’. This amoral understanding can manifest in one of two ways through daily actions:
Attainment of Neutral Mind
Through the body of light of the spiritual teacher and his students, it may manifest as ‘neutral mind’, a quality advocated by and polished through Zen practice as well as practices such as that of the Vallalar.
Acts of Depravity
Through the dark body of the spiritual teacher and his students, it may manifest as what Theosophy (3) terms ‘acts of depravity’, in defiance of the social order.
THE LURE OF RISING ABOVE RIGHT AND WRONG FOR THOSE WHOSE LIVES RUN SIDEWAYS OF THE LAW
In fact, antisocial personalities, such as career criminals, sex workers, drug dealers, and even serial killers and cannibals, might be drawn to the experience of the body of light simply because it raises their consciousness above the understanding that their acts are in defiance of societal expectations.
Such an experience of neutral mind would likely soothe the weight of great Soul wounding behind the life experience of the career criminal.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SPIRITUAL GROUPS ATTAIN THE EXPERIENCE OF THE BODY OF LIGHT? WILL IT BE NEUTRAL MIND, OR A LIFE OF CRIME?
In fact, one might anticipate that:
- Some spiritual groups which practice the experience of the body of light might attain neutral mind,
- And others might descend into the realm of the career criminal.
Whether it would be the one or the other would depend on the Soul wounding of the members of the spiritual group, including that of the group leader …
WHAT IF AN OMNISCIENT, OMNIPRESENT SPIRITUAL GROUP LEADER WERE A CANNIBAL, KILLED WIVES, PARENTS, OR SENIORS FOR THEIR PROPERTY OR MONEY, OR FREQUENTED SEX WORKERS?
29 “A violent man enticeth his neighbour, and leadeth him into the way that is not good.
30 “He shutteth his eyes to devise froward things: moving his lips he bringeth evil to pass.
31 “The hoary head is a crown of glory, if it be found in the way of righteousness.
32 “He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.
33 “The lot is cast into the lap; but the whole disposing thereof is of the LORD.” — Proverbs 16:29-33 KJV (public domain)(4)
If, for instance, the leader of such a group were to have had the experience of cannibalism, say cannibalism of his mother’s charred body after he set fire to the family home at a very young age, then it would be likely that this samskara of cannibalism might spread to his entire group, and be experienced by all the members.
Black Widower or Black Widow
The same might be true of any samskara the spiritual group leader had prior to forming the group, such as the desire to marry wealthy women, then divorce or murder them, and make off with their homes or money. This would lead the spiritual group he formed to the practice of marriage and murder as well.
Murder of Parents or Senior Citizens for Their Wealth
It’s a minor step from murdering a wife for her property or wealth to murder of one’s parents or of senior citizens for their wealth. The leader of a group with experience in either of these types of samskaras is likely to promote these practices in his group.
For example, in the putative case mentioned above, of the spiritual group leader who, at a very early age, in an act of rage set fire to his family home, incinerating all his family members, including his parents, one might anticipate this kind of Soul wounding expressing itself through all the members of the group, through the leader’s assent and approval, whether it be tacit or explict.
Further, if a spiritual group leader who is omnipresent and omniscient has a habit of frequenting sex worker and viewing pornography, then one might anticipate his group members to pick up these habits.
SUBCONSCIOUS SELECTION OF GROUP MEMBERS BY THE LEADER, BASED ON HIS OWN SOUL WOUNDING
One might further posit his subconscious selection of group members based on his own Soul wounding.
- The spiritual leader who has had an early childhood cannibal experience might subconsciously select group members who have had a cannibal experience.
- If he has been a ‘black widower’, then he might subconsciously select group members who have been ‘black widowers’ or ‘black widows’.
- If he has killed his parents or senior citizens, they he might subconsciously select group members with similar life experience.
- If he has had the life experience of frequenting or being a sex worker, then he might subconsciously select group members who frequent or are sex workers.
GATHERING OF THE AUSCHWITZ CLAN IN SPIRITUAL GROUPS THAT PRACTICE CONSEQUENTIALISM
It is also occurring in the world today that those who participated in the Nazi concentration camp atrocities, and who have reincarnated with these very heavy incarnational burdens, are attracted to spiritual groups consisting of spiritual adepts and practicing the philosophy of consequentialism. As the Bible puts it:
25 “There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.” — Proverbs 16:25 KJV (public domain)(4)
Attainment of the spiritual powers of omniscience and omnipotence is attractive to Souls that participated in the Auschwitz atrocities, as these spiritual powers, when negatively aspected, can result in mind controlling many people ‘for their own good’ … which is to say, to create a Utopia on Earth.
Attainment of other spiritual powers, such as strong gut brain telepathy that offers the opportunity to entrain other people through psychic rape, would also be attractive to Souls with Auschwitz atrocity wounding.
SPREAD OF TWO MEMBERS’ SAMSKARAS THROUGH A GROUP BY AN OMNISCIENT, OMNIPRESENT LEADER
The formation of the spiritual group by a spiritual leader adept in omnipresence and omniscience … because of the mixing of his Soul wounding with that of the group (mentioned above) … and it would also lead to their samskaras expressing themselves through his life.
For example, if a couple with strong samskaras of psychic or astral rape (5) join a spiritual group whose leader gives them the experience of omniscience and omnipresence, then as his Soul dips into the life stream of the couple, he will be infected with the samskara of astral rape, and through his dipping into the Soul streams of the other members of the spiritual group,, the whole group will become engaged in the practice of astral rape.
ONE BAD APPLE SPOILS THE BARREL
On Avoiding Groups during the Ascension Process
It has never been more true than at the present moment in the Ascension process that “one bad apple spoils the barrel.” Thus many ascensioneers advocate minimizing group contact at present, so as to shortcut around the samskaric (aka ‘malware’) infections endemic on Earth right now.
Description of Malware Infection in a Group
It’s like going to church and sitting next to a coughing person … in a week, we may end up with a cough. Like that, only the cough is a samskara, a piece of ‘malware’ in our body of light, which then becomes a part of our ‘dark body’.
ASCENSION IS THE TIME OF CHOOSING
Ascension is the Time of Choosing, As “The Law of One: The Ra Material” (6) terms it, it is a time of ‘harvest’, of polarization to light or dark. A time of choosing for the Soul, the question being: Will I pursue the path of Service to Self, or the path of Service to Others? Now, now is the time of choosing.
In spiritual groups with great spiritual powers, one might anticipate, as the Ascension proceeds, very diverse choices by the members.
- Some will choose to stick with their ‘body of dark’ and their Soul wounding; these people want to continue experiencing the Duality Experiment.
- Others will choose the experience of the body of light, which will lead to an understanding of the fifth dimension, and of Christ consciousness.
The Dividing Line Is Ego
How does this choice, of Dark or of Light, occur? The dividing line is Ego, the sense of little self as opposed to the sense of the great Cosmic Mind of God. As the Bible puts it:
18 “Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
19 “Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.” — Proverbs 16:18-19 KJV (public domain)(4)
The Fate of Those Who Achieve Omnipresence and Omniscience and Fail to Achieve Nonattachment
If the spiritual adept attains the powers of omnipresence and omniscience, and fails to achieve a state of nonattachment from the senses, (7) then during this Time of Choosing, the most likely outcome will be graduation to an astral purgatory world or hellworld experience in our own or in another constellation, as apparently has been the case with Adolf Hitler, Taras Bulba, Genghis Khan, and Rasputin. (8)
On Attaining Christ Consciousness During the Ascension Process
If the spiritual adept attains the powers of omnipresence and omniscience and is able to rise above ego, into a sense of Christed love and light, then he will participate in the experience of Ascension here on Earth.
If the leader of a spiritual group doesn’t rise past his ego, and turn to Christ consciousness, to God, to Source, during this pivotal Ascension process, then the members of his group will be trapped beneath his egoic shield, unable to ascend. They will stay, with him, in a purgatory world or hellworld experience, whether on Earth or elsewhere in the Universe; an experience akin to that of burning in fire, as aptly expressed both by the School of Theosophy and by Christian religions. As the Bible puts it:
27 “An ungodly man diggeth up evil: and in his lips there is as a burning fire.” — Proverbs 16:27 KJV (public domain) (4)
If we are a member of a spiritual group whose leader has not risen above ego, then we must separate our consciousness from that of the group, so as to avoid samskaric infection.
The Great Invocation of Djwhal Khul
Further, we must turn from our own ego to the Light of Christ’s love for all humankind. A very good tool to attain this is the prayer called the Great Invocation, which beseeches that our small and petty will, and heart, and mind be lifted into alignment with the great Will and Heart and Mind of God. (9)
Tom Kenyon’s “Aethos” Meditation
Another good tool to burn off ego now, and allow us to ascend, is Tom Kenyon’s sound offering “Aethos” (10).
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
P.S. I have included this blog in the categories Hinduism and Neo-Hinduism – Neo-Vedanta, as the Indian Saint the Vallalar, and Sri Aurobindo of Integral Yoga are often connected to the concepts of omnipresence, omniscience, and omnipotence, and to the terms: gracelight … grace light … divine light
(1) Search ‘omniscience’ or ‘omnipresence’ in Link: “Dealing with the Disincarnate Gods,” by Alice B. Clagett, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-5g1 ..
(2). Here is a pertinent passage from Wikipedia:
“Supposed Physical transformation
“Perhaps one of the most notable factors of this sage [Ramalinga Swamigal, the Vallalar] is the claim that he supposedly attained a divinization of the physical body. He attained a total of 3 transformations. His first transformation was the transformation of his normal human body into the Perfect Body. The supposed attributes of this body are total invulnerability to everything thus rendering him effectively immortal and impervious to any kind of damage as well as having the attributes of being omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient, this body is apparently made of Divine Light.
“Beyond this state there was a subsequent transformation by which the Perfect Body transformed further into the Grace Body possessing the following attributes: This body has automatically a young appearance like that of a child, can be seen but can’t be touched, and has complete and absolute dominion over all the Siddhis.
Even beyond the State of the Grace Body supposedly there was a third and final transformation in which the Grace Body was transformed into the Bliss Body. This body is the body of the Supreme Godhead and is automatically omnipresent but can’t be perceived by anyone.
“By achieving this Rāmalinga demonstrated that the ultimate states of spirituality can in fact be attained in this world with the physical body and death is not a necessity to experience the ultimate spiritual experience.” –from Link: “Ramalinga Swamigal,” in Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramalinga_Swamigal … CC BY-SA 3.0
(3) See Link: “Books on Theosophy .. referrals by Alice B. Clagett,” http://wp.me/p2Rkym-5ja ..
(4) The KJV is public domain in the United States.
(5) See Link: “Astral Story: S&M Couple Engaging 24-7 in Astral Rape,” by Alice B. Clagett, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-77L ..
(6) See Link: “The Law of One: The Ra Material,” http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=polarization ..
(7) Search ‘powers of Nature’ in Link: “Dealing with the Disincarnate Gods,” by Alice B. Clagett, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-5g1 ..
(8) See Footnote 17 in Link: “Are Antisocial Personalities Soulless Men … with Comments by Alice B. Clagett,” http://wp.me/p2Rkym-77z .. for the fate of Adolf Hitler, Taras Bulba, Genghis Khan, and Rasputin, according to “The Law of One: The Ra Material.”
(9) See Link: “The Great Invocation,” by Djwhal Khul, through Alice Bailey, in Theosophy Wiki … https://theosophy.wiki/en/Great_Invocation ..
(10) See Link: “The Aethos and Non-dual States of Consciousness: A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon,” http://tomkenyon.com/the-aethos-and-non-dual-states-of-consciousness ..
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
ascension, body of light, dark body, omniscience, omnipresence, spiritual adepts, spiritual superpowers, ego, mind control, astral rape, samskaras, malware, morphogenetic field distortions, karmic miasmic patterning, groups, grouping, duality, dimensions, third dimension, fourth dimension, astral realm, fifth dimension, Christ consciousness, Ramalinga Swamigal, Vallalar, antisocial personalities, criminals, sex workers, drug dealers, serial killers, cannibals, Djwhal Khul, Tom Kenyon, Great Invocation, Aethos meditation, meditation, right and wrong, duality, rage, violence, hatred, incarnations, Soul wounding, gut brain, neutral mind, prayers, psychic powers, spiritual adepts, superpowers, Zen, Christianity, Theosophy, shadow of the personality, societal expectations, criminals, crime, Law of One, Taras Bulba, Genghis Khan, Rasputin, Adolf Hitler, Auschwitz, Nazis, consequentialism, crime, law enforcement, psychic rape, BIble, Neo-Vedanta, Hinduism, Neo-Hinduism, Vallalar, Sri Aurobindo, omnipresence, omniscience, omnipotence, gracelight, grace light, divine light,