Published on 13 April 2017; revised 14 April 2017
A few things I picked up about black magic through clair hearing. A Summary follows the video; blue font shows information not in the video.
VIDEO BY ALICE
SUMMARY OF THE VIDEO
- The principles of life on Earth are the All (‘One for All and All for One’) and on free will.
- Black magic is based on the One (ie, the strongest One) and subjugation of the All to the One (that is, the subjugation of all beings’ free will except for that of the ‘One’).
- And so, for black magic to happen on Earth, we free will beings must be tricked out of our notions of the All and of Free Will.
- One such trick: Reversal of the words of a good chant or prayer, such as reversal of the wording of the Mass to the Black Mass. This can be annoying, it’s true, but it’s more of a nuisance factor than a true hindrance, I feel. To counter this, I would just continue with my good chant or prayer; that would be my personal contribution to Earth’s noosphere. I also take care that the energy I project reflects love and light and joy, rather than upset at the attempted Reversal. For the turning of our own energy from Love to Hatred is the main work of the black magicker, or so I feel.
- How the city domes and city fiefdoms have fallen.
- How the city fiefholders have been prevailed upon by the lightworkers, through the intercession of their celestial ascension teams, the angelic realm, and God himself, to leave Earth.
- There are quite a few beings on the astral plane, I hear, both good and bad beings from the human standpoint, so it could be that some beings of each type remain.
- For sure there are memories of black magic still leaving Earth, as well as people who before the 2012 Shift practiced black magic to some effect, but who are finding today that it doesn’t work efficiently. This is because the matter on the astral plane of Earth is being refined by the Incoming Light, and no longer responds to the dense vibrations of black magic.
- Another trick: Soul signature ‘dipping’ or ‘skinny dipping’ … calling down a person’s vocal signature on the clair plane. For instance, a black magicker might dip into the Soul sig of someone you know … friend or family member, and try to convince you that they are that person. However, the black magicker’s own emotion will be behind the astral story that develops, as well as their own recurrent themes of past Soul wounding experiences. To uncover and understand who is doing this, check the emotion behind the words, and recurrent themes of Soul wounding experiences. Then you’ll be able to match the emotion and Soul wounding to a particular personality, known or unknown, even though the clair voice may sound like a friend or family member.
- Another way to check on who is really talking with you on the astral plane is to check up on the physical plane with the friend or family member that it sounds like. If they sound different on the physical plane, then there are two possibilities:
- You may have connected with their ‘lost children of the Soul’ … that is, their own past Soul wounding memories, which are in the process of resolving in the Incoming Light.
- You may have connected with the Soul wounding of the black magicker … which they may be projecting either consciously or unconsciously … and which is in the process of clearing.
- Black magickers sometimes align together for teamwork, and this can be more difficult to counter. One may
- More tricks: Strong negative emotion and Projection. Stronger emotion makes a stronger thought form. Black magickers may engage in their techniques after ratcheting up repressed lust, rage and anger, for instance. The result is increased pain and suffering welling up and building up in the heart of the black magicker, which the black magicker may project outward at a perceived ‘other’.
- Pain and suffering cause a ‘denseness’ in the heart of the black magicker. It is this denseness that, after their death and passing onto the astral plane, causes them to sink down into the lower astral plane negative. This is pertinent to the legend of the Egyptian goddess Ma’at; the myth goes like this: Ma’at’s feather is balanced against the weight of the human heart to determine the astral realm they will inhabit on death.
- The practice of developing denseness of heart can also prompt the black magicker to ‘run sideways of the law’ during physical incarnation.
- Denseness of heart also restricts the size of the human electromagnetic field. As the heart ‘lightens up’ with positive emotions such as gratitude and love, the EMF field expands, and encompasses the new transpersonal chakras above the head, as well as the new chakras below the feet.
- To counter the black magickers’ practice of projecting pain and suffering outward, we can ratchet up the emotions of appreciation, gratitude, faith and hope in our daily lives.
- Another trick: Calling of a name. Black magickers feel they gain power over a person by knowing their name. Since they believe this strongly, if you can figure out a black magicker’s name, then they may feel they have lost their power. If you don’t know their name, try catching them off guard and asking them ‘What is your true name?’ This may work; you may get the words or a visual; in which case, Name them. If you can’t figure this out and they call your name, just say your name is something else. They’ve got the wrong person.
- Another trick: Satan dude. A black magicker may tell you, ‘I am Satan.’ This is patently untrue … Satan isn’t a human being. But this trick is intended to allow the black magicker to gain power over you. For this, just use Reversal like this: say, ‘Satan is nat-as, Satan is nat-as’. In other words, reversal of Satan’s name is a phonetic way of saying ‘Satan is not us.’ He is not us human beings. No human being is Satan. And this Reversal will take the power out of this trick.
- Another trick: Baal. If they say, ‘I am Baal,’ then use this Reversal: ‘Baal is laab. Baal is laab’. The word ‘laab’ is phonetically close to the word ‘labh’ … which signifies ‘profit’ in Hindi. The meaning of the phrase ‘Baal is laab’ is thus:’ Those who worship Baal will be dragged down into the world of greed, into desire for material things.’
- Black magic depends on the negative energies of the ‘lower triangle’ … the first through third chakras, old-style (that is, pre-Shift). These energies are turned negative by Soul wounding.
- Greed, as described above, is related to the first chakra negative.
- Lust: Black magickers sometimes also ratchet up Lust as well, so as to make their spells more effective. Lust is related to the second chakra negative. Other manifestations of 2N:
- Androphobia: fear of men, women relating only to women
- Gynophobia or Jock: fear of women, men relating only to men
- Nympho and Satyr: Addiction to the second chakra.
- Philophobia: fear of falling in love, fear of intimacy. As these threads clear from Earth, the truth of the principle of Free Will shall once more become apparent to humankind. It will then once more be possible for humankind to use the power of the second chakra positive to co-create reality so as to bring forth New Life on New Earth.
- Power over others, sometimes unconsciously monikered ‘the Masterplan‘ or ‘world domination‘, is associated with the third chakra negative. A variant of the ‘power over others’ 3N theme is ‘Patriarchal domination‘, which is a mental filter being cleared from Earth rignt now. This has to do with:
- Misogyny: men setting themselves against women
- Women turning against other women, whom they see as competitors
- Alpha Male: There is a congruent energy thread of alpha males mutilating and murdering other males, whom they perceive as competitors.
- Sex Object: People seeing their sexual partners as object rather than spirit. As these threads clear from Earth, the truth of the All shall once more become apparent to humankind.
- Numbering of the astral planes is opposite of chakra numbering:
- Hellworld numbering: Hellworlds on the astral plane start with 7th plane negative (7N), and go on up to 1N in the old-style, pre-Shift numbering system.
- Chakric numbering, old-style, starts with the first chakra at the base of the spine, and go on up to the first chakra, at the crown of the head.
- Erratum: In some of my prior blogs, I’ve erroneously termed the third chakra negative hellworld ‘3N’ (according to the chakric numbering system) when in fact it should be termed ‘5N’ according to the hellworld numbering systems referenced in Arthur E. Powell’s “The Astral Plane and Other Phenomena” (available on amazon.com ). Please accept my apologies for this.
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
FOR MORE INFORMATION
“The Characteristics of Satan,” by David Buck, http://studygodorg.blogspot.com/2011/04/characteristics-of-satan-by-david-buck.html
Our weapons against Satan:
- salvation (God’s help)
- God’s word
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
ascension, black magic, reversal, naming, Satan, Baal, hellworlds, lust, greed, power over, sacred sexuality, alpha male, sex object, jock, misogyny, patriarchal domination, fear of men, philophobia, gynophobia, androphobia, nympho, satyr, first chakra negative, second chakra negative, third chakra negative, projection, All, free will, positive emotions, co-creation of reality, lower triangle, white magic, soul wounding,