- On Blocking a Painful Body Sensation
- On Blocking a Painful Thought
- The Energy Bodies of the Human Auric Field
- Energy Emanating from the Human Subtle Auric Bodies
- Placing Awareness on a Chakra as a Way of Developing Awareness of the Corresponding Subtle Body
- Ways to Divert Awareness from Painful Thoughts to Other Energies
- Etheric Body (Lower Aspect); Plane of Forces Energies
- Electric Energy
- Magnetic Energy
- Kundalini Energy
- Pranic Energy
- Gravitational Energy
- Fohat or Will Power
- also: Light and Heat
- Mental Body (Lower Mental Aspect)
- Astral Body
- Etheric Template (Higher Physical Aspect)
- Celestial Body of Light (Emotional Aspect)
- Causal Body (Mental Aspect)
- Etheric Body (Lower Aspect); Plane of Forces Energies
This is about blocking a painful body sensation or thought. One useful technique is that of substitution. Here are examples:
ON BLOCKING A PAINFUL BODY SENSATION
Let’s say you fell and scratched your knee. You wash it off and put on antibiotic cream and a bandaid, but it still hurts.
If you place the fingers of one hand around a wrist of the other hand, and apply gentle pressure, concentrating on the sensation of pressure, then you may find, as I did, that it blocks the sensation of pain in your scratched knee. Of course, be careful not to cut off the blood circulation in the encircled wrist; just keep a gentle pressure on for a few minutes.
What has happened? By placing your awareness on the physical sensation of pressure in the wrist, you blot out awareness of the stinging knee.
You can do the same by placing awareness on other physical sensations: sight, sound, taste, hearing, as well as the sense of touch explained in the example.
ON BLOCKING A PAINFUL THOUGHT
Let’s say you’re either having a painful thought to do with your desire elemental or your gut brain, over and over again, or you’re clair hearing someone else’s painful, repeating thought along the same lines. These are emanations of the Unconscious Thought Cloud of the World, which are difficult to deal with because of the Soul wounding they express. You would like to block these painful thoughts.
The emotion-laden thoughts generated by your gut brain … or stuck to your gut brain as the winds of the great sea of unconscious thought in the world waft their way through your energy fields … are but one form of energy in the energy bodies in your energy field or ‘aura’.
If you can concentrate your awareness on one of the other forms of energy in your energy field, or on one of the physical sensations mentioned in the first subheading above.
THE ENERGY BODIES OF THE HUMAN AURIC FIELD
Here is a good image of the sorts of energy in the human auric field:
Image: “Auric Bodies and Chakras,” http://www.bodymindsoulspirit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/ngfxngg.jpg?4684f8 ..
In this image, on the right, you’ll note the following list of auric bodies, which are intermixed with, and also beyond, the physical body, and also intermixed with each other:
- Etheric Body (lower aspect) – The physical blueprint, which connects the physical body to the subtle bodies. This is also known as the Plane of Forces, and houses six kinds of energy: electricity, magnetism, kundalini, prana, gravity, and fohat (or will power).
- Emotional Body (lower emotional aspect) – feeling filled, unconscious or subconscious thoughts of the desire elemental and gut brain
- Mental Body (lower mental aspect) – thoughts of the brain
- Astral Body – the energy of the heart and of love; doorway to the higher dimensions
- Etheric Template (higher physical aspect) – where sound creates or transforms matter
- Celestial Body of Light (emotional aspect) – through which we contact the angels
- Causal Body (mental aspect) – where we become aware of cause and effect though our many timelines and dimensions in the multidimensional Now. These are the energies sometimes visualized as unlocking the door to our many incarnations.
ENERGY EMANATING FROM THE HUMAN SUBTLE AURIC BODIES
Here are some of the forms of energy emanating from these subtle auric bodies:
- Of the five kinds of energy in the Etheric Body, lower aspect, number 1 above, there are ways to work with each of these so as to divert the awareness from the emanations of the Unconscious Thought Cloud of the World. More on this below.
- There is the rude emotional energy of the desire elemental or gut brain, number 2 above. This is the energy associated with the Reptilian Brain in our human Triune Brain. Sometimes it is called the V___ D____ mental filter, or the feral instincts. It is this noospheric energy from which we increasingly sentient human beings most often seek relief in this phase of the Awakening.
- Then there is analytical, philosophical, logical, or scientific thought from the Neocortex, associated with number 3 above. This kind of noospheric energy has very little emotion attached to it.
- The astral body, shown in number 4 above, is the seat of pure emotion, such as the emotion of devotion generated by bhakti yoga, or the emotion of maternal love. This has very little thought attached to it.
- Pure light, sometimes diamond white, sometimes golden, sometimes in beautiful rainbow hues, emanates from the Celestial Body, number 6 above.
PLACING AWARENESS ON A CHAKRA AS A WAY OF DEVELOPING AWARENESS OF THE CORRESPONDING SUBTLE BODY
There are other energies associated with the subtle bodies, but I’m having a hard time characterizing them. Note, however, that each subtle body is associated with one of the the seven chakras, oldstyle. These are indicated in the list below, together with the endocrine glands with which they are associated:
- basal chakra … adrenal glands
- sacral (spleen or sex) chakra … ovaries and testicles
- navel point … pancreas
- heart chakra … heart as an endocrine gland
- high heart … thymus gland
- throat chakra … thyroid and parathyroid glands
- third eyepoint … pituitary gland
- crown chakra … pineal gland
Thus it seems logical that by concentrating awareness on any of these chakras, you could develop sensitivity to the energies of your corresponding subtle body.
That might be done …
- by placing attention on the endocrine gland to do with the chakra,
- or by doing a yoga set to perfect the chakra,
- or by meditating on a chakra mandala, similar to those below:
Image: Mandalas for the 7 Chakras, Oldstyle: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1f/16/ab/1f16ab44cd0a54eefb661382bf678077.jpg ..
WAYS TO DIVERT AWARENESS FROM PAINFUL THOUGHTS TO OTHER ENERGIES
To divert the awareness from painful thoughts, you need to move to awareness of some other portion of your Soul field. As mentioned in the first subsection, you can concentrate on a physical sensation.
Beyond the body that many feel to be all that they are, lie the panoply of occult energies now being revealed to an increasingly clair gifted humankind as Earth awakens to the Fifth Dimension.
Here are ways to concentrate the awareness on the occult energies …
Etheric Body (Lower Aspect); Plane of Forces Energies
Electric Energy. The human nervous system runs on electric energy. (1)
- See “Kundalini Yoga for the Nervous System,” by Nihal Singh, http://www.spiritvoyage.com/blog/index.php/kundalini-yoga-for-the-nervous-system/
Magnetic Energy. The human heart exhibits electro-magnetism. The magnetic quality of the human heart is the source of its power of attraction (2)
- See “Kundalini Yoga for the Magnetic Field and Heart Center,” https://www.3ho.org/articles/kundalini-yoga-magnetic-field-and-heart-center
Kundalini Energy. This is the energy of the central spine, the center of the human toroidal electromagnetic field.
- This kriya ramps up a person’s kundalini energy: “The Everything Kriya: Sat Kriya,” https://www.3ho.org/articles/everything-kriya-sat-kriya
Pranic Energy. This is harnessed by meditators through various breathing exercises (pranayam).
- See “Pranayam Techniques,” https://www.3ho.org/kundalini-yoga/pranayam/pranayam-techniques
Gravitational Energy. Very little is written about harnessing gravity. However, some say that, in the Fifth Dimension, levitation … which, in its purest state, derives from complete surrender to the will of God … shall be commonplace. Meantime, here are some ways to play with gravity as a diversion from the nuisance effect of the Unconscious Thought Cloud of the World.
- Possibly ramped up by doing jumping jacks or practicing on a trampoline?
Fohat (3), or Will Power: the power that links spirit to matter and shapes matter, as a potter (Spirit, whether Divine or human) shapes matter through will power from moment to moment. It is fohat through which we move our muscles to walk, for instance.
- To harness your willpower, try chanting ‘Har’ from the navel point, or stretch pose. See “Real POWER: Three Meditations and a Kriya,” by Rampreet Kaur, KR Creative Director, https://www.3ho.org/kundalini-yoga/meditation/featured-meditations/real-power-three-meditations-and-kriya
- Or try stretch pose or bow pose; see “Kundalini Yoga and the Chakras: Manipura – Navel Chakra,” by Akaljas Kaur Medley, http://www.spiritvoyage.com/blog/index.php/kundalini-yoga-and-the-chakras-manipura-navel-chakra/
In addition there are light and heat, as possible energies to meditate on.
Light is treated under “Celestial Body of Light (Emotional Aspect),” below.
Heat is really covered under will power and kundalini, both of which create heat. In addition, here is a yoga set to create Tapa, or spiritual heat …
- “Kriya for Generating Navel Tapa,” http://www.shaktakaur.com/kriyas/for_generating_navel_tapa.htm
Mental Body (Lower Mental Aspect)
As a blocking technique using the lower mental aspect of the Mental Body, try reading, doing a crossword puzzle, coloring, doing artwork.
- To develop mastery of mind, go to Judy Satori’s website, www.judysatori.com and search Alpha Cent … or else go directly to this webpage: “Alpha Centauri Mind Power Expansion,” https://judysatori.com/free/alpha-centauri/ … both the free activation of light and the Mastery of Mind mp3s are helpful.
To use the astral body energy as a blocking agent, try listening to your favorite kirtan group on youtube.
Etheric Template (Higher Physical Aspect)
Celestial Body of Light (Emotional Aspect)
This has to do with development and perfection of the 6th chakra, the third eyepoint energy. Try “Meditation for Absolutely Powerful Energy,” https://www.3ho.org/kundalini-yoga/mantra/meditation-absolutely-powerful-energy
Or, go outside, sit or stand on the ground on a sunny day. It’s alright to have a sun hat on, or to stand in partial shade. Concentrate on the sunlight interacting with the shade.
Or, try this meditation to activate the light body:
Video: “Light Body Activation!~CAUTION~ Only listen when you are ready! Binaural Beats+Subliminal Meditation,” by Spiritual Zen Subliminal Brainwave Entrainment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9fRFe443lo ..
Causal Body (Mental Aspect)
Use my timeline or dimensional activations of light to get away from the annoying gut brain noospheric chatter. See the Timelines, Dimensions, or Activations of Light categories in my blog.
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
(1) See “Spiritual Garden: Human Electric Energy,” http://www.spiritualgarden.net/info/human+electricity.html
(2) See “Volume XI – Philosophy, Psychology and Mysticism; Part II: Psychology; Chapter XII: The Magnetism of the Heart,” in “The Spiritual Message of Hazrat Inayat Khan,” https://wahiduddin.net/mv2/XI/XI_II_12.htm
(3) See “Fohat: The Great Transformer,” http://www.teosofia.com/Mumbai/7208fohat.html
FOR MORE INFORMATION
See “Your Aura as Part of Your Energy Body,” http://www.healing-journeys-energy.com/Aura_Home.html
For more on the Plane of Forces, see “A Glimpse of the Occult World,” by Psi Tek, http://www.psitek.net/pages/PsiTek-mind-power-23.html#gsc.tab=0
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
unconscious thought cloud of the world, gut brain, feral instincts, reptilian brain, lower triangle, lower quaternary, plane of forces, electricity, magnetism, prana, gravity, fohat, will power, blocking pain, blocking thoughts, subtle bodies, etheric body, mental body, astral body, etheric template, body of light, causal body, chakras, timelines, dimensions, activations of light, body of light, meditation, yoga, pranayam, mastery of mind, bhakti yoga, kirtan,