Revised; originally published on 28 August 2013
Here’s a story about clearing our chakras through the incoming light. There’s an automotive analogy as well …
- Our Speckles: These are small accretions of lack of light in what is our great, brilliant body of light.
- These speckles might be other people’s energy that’s included, as little bubbles, in our energy field
- Or, some trauma that we’re holding in, from this or a previous lifetime, might be a bigger speckle in our energy field
- Our speckles are in the process of clearing, because the more light that comes in, the harder it is for these inclusions of relative darkness, or non-light, to stick around
- Sometimes, we may feel we want to stay the same, and not clear. Then these little bubbles, which look a little like vacuoles in a paramecium, cause physical, mental and emotional discomfort as the light increases. So sometimes our mental mind says to us: I don’t want to change for anything! And so, it hurts! And then eventually it hurts enough that we’re willing to let go; and the little bubbles just float away
- An Automotive Analogy: Say you need to go to the grocery store, and you get in the car to go there. Then you think, maybe I’d rather stay home and watch TV. You have the car started, but you haven’t made up your mind. So your foot is revving the engine gently. Then you say to yourself: No, I’d rather stay home and watch TV.
- That’s what happens, when we rev up our emotions, and feel some energetic noise, when the solar winds start, and there are incoming proton streams. We feel a sound, like a revving of engines, in us.
- If we don’t have the intention to ‘go to the store,’ if we don’t put our foot on the gas pedal and release the brake, if we don’t have the desire to clear our chakras and to get rid of our speckles, then they just settle back down, the engine noise dies down, and we go back to watching TV.
- If we have that desire, we put our foot on the gas pedal, or we place that oomph! behind the unsettled speckles that are rising up in our aura, and they go flying off into space, never to be seen again.
- So you have a choice: You can watch TV, or you can go get your milk. It’s a question of desire and intention. It’s better, I feel, to make an aware choice. It might not be the time to clear bubbles or speckles right now; but know, that at the time when you decide to do it, it’s a relatively painless process, compared to holding them and grasping them tight, in a place where they don’t really belong to be.
Image: Vacuoles in a paramecium: http://sahsrojas.pbworks.com/f/1257544882/paramecium.gif ..
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
chakra clearing, incoming light, intention, body of light, speckles, will power,