Created on 5 December 2016, but not published till 1 February 2017.
This is a video about the human Limbic System. A Summary of the video follows it.
- One of the things explained in the video, is that it’s not possible to change our feral feelings … which proceed from the Reptilian Brain, and which are known on the clair plane as the V___ D____ mental filter … by using analytical thought formed in the Neocortex.
- However, it is possible to circumvent these feral feelings by placing awareness on the very center of the brain, at the center of the Limbic System, where the pineal gland and the pituitary gland are located.
VIDEO BY ALICE
SUMMARY OF THE VIDEO
This text version is somewhat edited.
- I just read “Part 3: The Happiness Cure for Aging: Boost Your Limbic Brain,” in “AARP Magazine,” November-December 2016. Here are some ideas sparked by the article:
- There are three parts of the brain.
- Thinking Brain. One has to do with thinking, language, and remembering and using words. This is called the Thinking Brain.
- Reptilian Brain. One has to do with threat energy, which is an issue that has been coming up a lot lately on the clair plane. This is the Reptilian Brain, and it has to do with fear and aggression … I’m thinking, most likely sexual or territorial aggression.
- Limbic Brain. The third part of the brain, the Limbic Brain or Limbic System, has to do with emotions. For instance, it has to do with feelings of joy.
- The Limbic Brain has to do with certain mammalian behaviors that helped us to excel in the physical world, and to increase in population there.
- It has to do with play, exploration and joy. Joy, like love, is a quality of the Awakening. Play and exploration are qualities to do with co-creation of New Life on New Earth.
- Thus it seems to me that the Limbic Brain is most likely changing the most as the Awakening process unfolds.
Image: “The Triune Brain Theory: Neocortex, Limbic System, and Reptilian Complex,” http://images.slideplayer.com/25/7810591/slides/slide_6.jpg .. From other images, it looks to me like the Cerebellum, which is cauliflower-shaped, and located at the bottom back of the brain, is part of the Reptilian Brain, although this is not clear from this image.
- The Neocortex or Thinking Brain is the top part of the brain.
- The Reptilian Brain includes the brain stem and the cerebellum. It evolved first, when reptiles rose up as a life form on Earth.
- The Limbic System includes the very center of the brain, where the pituitary gland and the pineal gland are located. So, when the yogis and lightworkers advise us to concentrate our awareness on the center of our heads, and to meditate on the third eye-point (1), then they are advising us:
- To move from threat energy to love and light and joy, and to that peaceful feeling of the limbic system.
- To the freedom to explore new possibilities, as they say in “Star Trek.”
- To move into those areas that are specifically mammalian in the brain … that are less to do with survival, and more to do with the attributes of our star brothers and sisters.
- This is very much of interest, as the physical brain reflects the metaphysical thoughts that are going on with regard to the emotions. By concentrating on the center of the brain, the center of this vast neural network, we can come to the crux of the issue, to the center of all that is: We can come to an understanding of that which we need to do in order to awaken.
- We need to stay centered in the very center of our brains. How I do this is, I visualize. I use the awesome tool of visualization to achieve these ends. I visualize that spot in the middle of my head.
- That places a laser beam of photonic energy right in the middle of the brain, and enhances the energy of that area.
- So all these noospheric issues of threat energy … of feral aggression, both sexual and territorial, desire to murder, desire to rape, desire to do all kinds of awful things that society doesn’t like … These threads of threat energy are all the fault of this Reptilian Brain portion of the human Triune Brain.
- So when that threat energy comes up, I feel the thing to do would be to visualize the very center of the head.
- Not to use the neocortex to talk to the threat energy. Because that would reinforce the two other areas of the brain (the Thinking Brain, which talks, and the Reptilian Brain, seat of threat energy) that can’t solve the problem.
- But rather, to take the immensely powerful tool of projection of awareness, and place it on the very center of the brain, and see what happens.
- The only other thing I have to say about that is, that my experiments of spinning a mantra in the area of the Limbic System in the last few days have been stellar.
- I’m using the mantra Gobinday, Mukanday, Udaaray, Apaaray, Hariang, Kariang, Nirnaamay, Akaamay (2). I like that mantra because it’s very graceful and beautiful and extremely elevated. So this is working for me.
- But in your particular situation, you have to choose something that you really like the sound of, something you like the intention of, and something that won’t snag up other people into these areas of the brain.
- For instance, I used to use the chant Om. But there are a number of spiritual groups that use this chant, and on the clair plane, in their subconscious minds, some seem to feel that it’s the property of their particular spiritual group. This is odd, because Om is the chant for the Infinite Creator. So it’s as if, in their subconscious minds, they’re thinking: I OWN the Infinite Creator. This is COPYRIGHT my group.
- Of course, these are just subconscious, emotion-filled thought forms. But rather than fight this with my Neocortex, I just decided to pick a different mantra. So far, there have been no noospheric, clairly heard subconscious objections from the people that use the Gobinday … mantra. That’s a really good thing.
- You may have these same troubles about clair group conflicts over the sacred naad (3) and the names of God. But there will be a way, because, as many words there are in the Universe, there are that many names of God, because He is all of them. So one of them will work for you, I hope and pray.
- And I hope this works for me, because, here at the end of the year, as we’re getting on towards the Winter Solstice, because of the low light, it’s a time of bearing the darkness. So right now is a time to be doing a massive amount of work to eliminate each place of darkness that comes up.
- These are tense times. It’s not a good time to go into the flow of the darkness, but rather, it’s a time to be aware of it, and to move the energies back into the light, I feel.
- Well, take care. Have a safe holiday season. Drive carefully. Watch out for that eggnog!
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
(1) The third eye-point is located in the center of the head, at the centerpoint of the two energetic funnels of the 6th chakra, which are variously described as at or just above the level of the eyebrows.
(2) For more about this Guru Gaitri Mantra, see “The 3rd Sutra of the Aquarian Age,” https://www.3ho.org/kundalini-yoga/meditation/featured-meditations/3rd-sutra-aquarian-age
(3) For more on Naad, see “The Unstruck Melody: Understanding the Science of Naad Yoga,” by Mata Mandir Singh, https://www.3ho.org/kundalini-yoga/mantra/naad-yoga-how-mantra-works/unstruck-melody-understanding-science-naad-yoga
FOR MORE INFORMATION
See also “Brain Evolution—The Triune Brain Theory,” by Sarah Neena-Koch, http://mybrainnotes.com/evolution-brain-maclean.html
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
mastery of mind, triune brain, neocortex, thinking brain, limbic brain, limbic system, reptilian brain, naad, mantra, Guru Gaitri Mantra, joy, play, exploration, threat energy, peaceful feeling, exploration, co-creation of reality, Sikhism, om, winter solstice, pituitary gland, pineal gland, third eye-point,