- Common Descent … Last Universal Common Ancestor (LUCA)
- Martian Bacteria as the Common Ancestor
- Horizontal (Lateral) Gene Transfer among Single-Cell Organism and The Field of Genetic Bioengineering
- Did the Guardians Send Bacteria to Earth to Bioengineer Earth Species?
- On Taking the Term ‘Co-Creation of Reality’ to a Whole New Level: What the Guardians Have to Say about Co-Tenancy of the Human Form
I had a startling thought or two tonight. I was reading about the theory of common descent regarding life on Earth:
COMMON DESCENT …. LAST UNIVERSAL COMMON ANCESTOR (LUCA)
“Common descent describes how, in evolutionary biology, a group of organisms share a most recent common ancestor. There is evidence of common descent that all life on Earth is descended from the last universal common ancestor (LUCA). In July 2016, scientists reported identifying a set of 355 genes from the LUCA of all organisms living on Earth. …” (1)
So to recap, in July 2016 this theory of common descent was shown to be true….
BACTERIA AS THE COMMON ANCESTOR
And from elsewhere in Wikipedia: “The ancestors of modern bacteria were unicellular microorganisms that were the first forms of life to appear on Earth, about 4 billion years ago.” (2)
As an aside, Mars, from which Martian bacterial space explorers may have journeyed to Earth and elsewhere, still had a habitable atmosphere till about 3.5 billion years ago, according to NASA. (3)
So, 3.9 billion years ago, at a time when Mars still had a habitable atmosphere, life on Earth commenced with a common ancestor that was an early bacterium.
Then, 3.5 billion years ago, there was a split; the last universal common ancestor (LUCA) branched out between the bacteria and archaea. (4)
HORIZONTAL (LATERAL) GENE TRANSFER AMONG SINGLE-CELL ORGANISMS AND THE FIELD OF GENETIC BIOENGINEERING
And now this about horizontal gene transfer:
“Horizontal gene transfer (HGT) is the movement of genetic material between unicellular and/or multicellular organisms other than via vertical transmission (the transmission of DNA from parent to offspring.)  HGT is synonymous with lateral gene transfer (LGT) and the terms are interchangeable. HGT has been shown to be an important factor in the evolution of many organisms. ….
“Most thinking in genetics has focused upon vertical transfer, but there is a growing awareness that horizontal gene transfer is a highly significant phenomenon and among single-celled organisms, perhaps the dominant form of genetic transfer.
“Artificial horizontal gene transfer is a form of genetic engineering….” (5)
DID THE GUARDIANS SEND BACTERIA TO EARTH TO BIOENGINEER EARTH SPECIES?
Thus it seems likely that Mars sent bacteria to Earth to bioengineer the many species that we see on Earth today through horizontal gene transfer techniques.
That the first to arrive on Earth were Martians is backed up by “The Law of One,” Session 9, q-a 6-12: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=9#6 … which also states that a tendency toward bellicosity amongst the Martians on Mars caused the atmospheric difficulty that made the planet uninhabitable.
It states that the Guardians’ social memory complex was joined with that of the Martians before they were transferred to Earth. [I feel this may mean that the Guardians made careful genetic changes so that the Martians might be less bellicose, with the notion that Earth might then fare better than had Mars.] …
There is a discrepancy between “The Law of One” passage and Wikipedia, in that the former states the transfer occurred 75,000 years ago. I’m not sure what to make of this.
ON TAKING THE TERM ‘CO-CREATION OF REALITY’ TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL: WHAT THE GUARDIANS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT CO-TENANCY OF THE HUMAN FORM
There is more on the Guardians in “The Law of One,” Session 7, q-a 9, here: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=Guardians They seem like very advanced beings. I tried communicating with them just now, and this is the message that came through:
You are not just one body. You are many different bodies.
[By this I feel they mean subtle bodies as well as the physical body. To continue … ]
But at this level [4D, I believe] your cockpit [brain, will power?] is run by 5000 different entities. [This gives the term ‘co-creation of reality’ a new twist, doesn’t it? From which I gather the importance of placing awareness on my heart, which connects me with 5D, where free will is de rigueur.]
I feel it might be good to continue to contact the Guardians from time to time, as they know much more about this confusing situation than I do. Theirs is a timeless harmonic, and mine is, just, well, wondering what in the world is going on!
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
(3) (4) See “NASA Study Reveals How Mars Turned from a Habitable World Into a Dead Planet,” by Jonathan O’Callaghan, 11 May 2015, 19:00, http://www.iflscience.com/space/mars-atmosphere-study-reveals-how-it-turned-habitable-world-dead-planet0/
(4) 3500 Ma … (for megaannum) means “million years ago,” … “Lifetime of the last universal common ancestor (LUCA); the split between bacteria and archaea occurs. . …” –from “Timeline of the evolutionary history of life,” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_evolutionary_history_of_life … Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.
(5) See “Horizontal Gene Transfer,” in Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horizontal_gene_transfer … Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Mars, Martians, bacteria, origins of life, Martian bacteria, common descent, last universal common ancestor, Law of One, horizontal gene transfer, lateral gene transfer, genetic engineering, bioengineering. Guardians, LUCA, myths of creation, star brethren, co-creation of reality,