Revised on 9 July 2017; originally published on 2 December 2016
- Sound of Refrigerator Unit in Grocery Store; Wailing of the Leonids; Sound of a Bacterium
- Martian Sense of Hearing and Space Travel
- Martian Versus Human Mind/Body/Spirit Complex (3D) / Social Memory Complex (4D)
- What Is the Connection with the Song of the Elohim?
- For More Information
SOUND OF REFRIGERATOR UNIT IN GROCERY STORE, WAILING OF THE LEONIDS, SOUND OF A BACTERIUM
Here is a sound I heard being emitted by a refrigerator unit in a grocery store …
To this background sound I heard beautiful singing one or two octaves higher, which I took to be sung with pure delight by my Martian colonists. Their song reminded me of the haunting music of the Leonid meteor showers:
Here is the sound of the wailing of the Leonids (1): http://esamultimedia.esa.int/images/spcs/sounds/wailing_leonids.wav ..
Here is the sound a bacterium makes while swimming: https://soundcloud.com/abc-science/sounds-of-science-a-bacterium-swimming ..
The laser used to detect the sound soon kills the bacterium; the sound at the end of the short audio clip is the sound of the bacterium passing on.
As you can hear, the first sound on the bacterium sound clip is slightly off-key and more staticky than the first sound of the wailing of the Leonids. I take this to be the emotion of fear engendered in the bacterium by the science experiment, and that the bacterium was aware of the probable outcome of the experiment.
This lends some credence to the theory that Martian bacteria are far more skilled at telepathy than human beings at present; although the skeptic might credit this fear to the stress of the physical actions upon the bacterium in a laboratory setting.
MARTIAN SENSE OF HEARING AND SPACE TRAVEL
Could it be that the Martian bacterial colonists of Earth heard this music as they travelled through space?
“The Law of One” mentions that the Guardians performed a series of careful genetic changes on the Martians when they were transferred to Earth after Mars became inhospitable to 3D life while the Martian bacteria were still in mid-third density. (2) Could it be that these genetic changes were made via cosmic rays while the Martians were en route to Earth on meteorites?
Could it be that their sense of hearing is much more broadband than ours, and that they were tuning in on and enjoying the song of the Leonid meteor showers last month? (These meteor showers peak in November every year.)
Could this be why, while still on Mars, they sensed the presence of the Primordial Soup on Earth about 4 billion years ago, and then undertook space exploration to Earth? (3)
Here is a video on “Primordial Soup” by Angst Art Arena : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pxCGlZoi60 … It has a kind of ‘chatter’ in it that reminds me of something my Martians told me telepathically: That they heard what ‘passed for life’ on Earth long ago, from Mars.
MARTIAN VERSUS HUMAN MIND/BODY/SPIRIT COMPLEX (3D) / SOCIAL MEMORY COMPLEX (4D)
Could it be that the sound of the Leonids expresses the depth and beauty and ancient wonder of the Martians’ social memory complex?
Do the violence and luridness of human mass media express the current state of the human social memory complex?
Note: It appears that both the Earth’s Martian bacteria and her humans have ‘graduated’ from 3D mind/body/spirit complex to 4D social memory complex as of the 2012 Shift. Some Martian and some humans, I feel, are now in 5D, and all are capable of this. (4)
It seems to me quite likely that Martian bacteria on Earth graduated to 4D social memory complex before humans have done so.
WHAT IS THE CONNECTION WITH THE SONG OF THE ELOHIM?
What has all this to do with my dreamy memories of the time my own Soul spent learning from the Elohim, the Creator Gods mentioned in the Old Testament? (5) As I myself recall this beautiful song from the time of my learning with them.
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For the complete Martian Archives, see:
Link: “Compendium of the Martian Archives: Bacterial Colonists of Earth,” by Alice B. Clagett, 9 July 2017, updated: http://wp.me/p2Rkym-7sz ..
(1) “The Leonids (/ˈliːənɪdz/ lee-ə-nidz) are a prolific meteor shower associated with the cometTempel–Tuttle. The Leonids get their name from the location of their radiant in the constellationLeo: the meteors appear to radiate from that point in the sky. Their proper Greek name should be Leontids (Λεοντίδαι, Leontídai), but the word was initially constructed as a Greek/Latinhybrid and it has been used since. They peak in the month of November.” –from “Leonids,” in Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonids … Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.
(2) See “The Law of One: The Ra Material,” Session 9, question-answers 6 and 7: 9.6 and 9.7 and also Session 30, question-answer 14: 30.14 … or search for these question-answers on this page: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=Mars
(3) See “About Martian Bacteria,” by Alice, https://iamofthestars.com/2016/11/30/about-martian-bacteria-by-alice/
(4) For more on the concept of the fourth density ‘social memory complex’ and the third density ‘mind/body/spirit complex’ see “The Law of One: The Ra Material,” http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=social+memory+complex and
(5) “Elohim (Hebrew: אֱלֹהִים) is a grammatically plural noun for “gods” or “deity” in Biblical Hebrew. In modern Hebrew it is often referred to in the singular, despite the -im ending that denotes plural masculine nouns in Hebrew. …
“The words used for God varies in the Hebrew Bible. According to the documentary hypothesis these variations are the products of different source texts: Elohim is used as the name of God in the Elohist (E) and Priestly (P) sources, while the name Yahweh is used in the Jahwist source. Form criticism postulates the differences of names may be the result of geographical origins; the P and E sources coming from the North and J from the South. There may be a theological point, that God did not reveal his name, Yahweh, before the time of Moses, though Hans Heinrich Schmid showed that the Jahwist was aware of the prophetic books from the 7th and 8th centuries BCE.
“J presents Yahweh anthropomorphically: for example, walking through the Garden of Eden looking for Adam and Eve. The Elohist often presents Elohim as more distant and frequently involves angels, as in the Elohist version of the tale of Jacob’s ladder, in which there is a ladder to the clouds, with angels climbing up and down, with Elohim at the top. In the Jahwist tale, Yahweh is simply stationed in the sky, above the clouds without the ladder or angels. Likewise, the Elohist describes Jacob wrestling with an angel. …” –from “Elohi,” in Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim … Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Martians, Martian bacteria, Leonids, Martian song, Martian social memory complex, human social memory complex, mass media, Leonid meteor showers, wail of the Leonids, Elohim, song of the Elohim, motor noise, bacterium sound, Primordial Soup, Martian hearing, mass media, social memory complex, mind/body/spirit complex,