Published on 11 October 2016
I’ve written a series of blogs on what I feel is ground-breaking clair research into understanding, apprehending and rehabilitating the antisocial personality and the serial killer.
DISCLAIMER: All references in these blogs to antisocial personalities, psychopaths, sociopaths, cult leaders, cults, serial killers or cannibals are completely fictional (unless they are backed up by a news source and the name of a convicted person). If not backed up by a person’s conviction, they are from the clair plane, which has no pertinence whatsoever to the physical plane of reality. Any resemblance of these hypothetical astral stories to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
Here are the most noteworthy of these blogs; the most recent blogs are first on the list:
- “The Iwo Jima Event: Standing Up, with Courage, to ‘Psychic Attack’,” by Alice B. Clagett, 16 August 2017, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-7vp ..
- “Primitive Experiences of Loss, Working with the Paranoid-Schizoid Patient,” by Robert Waska, Ph.D. … referral by Alice B. Clagett, 30 June 2017, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-6go ..
- “Tying Some Things Together: Feral Drives, Antisocial Behavior, Self-Sacrifice,” by Alice B. Clagett, 23 June 2017, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-7qw ..
- “Untrustworthy Behaviors: Sociopaths, Psychopaths, Child Sexual Abusers, etc. … referral by Alice B. Clagett, 4 June 2017, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-7hu ..
- “A ‘Charlie Manson’ Question,” by Alice B. Clagett, 24 April 2017, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-79D ..
- “The Feral Child,” by Alice B. Clagett, 8 April 2017, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-77i ..
- “The Heart and Mind of the Antisocial Personality,” by Alice B. Clagett, 6 April 2017, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-4pb ..
- “Dealing with the Antisocial Personality (ASP) as Humankind Awakens,” by Alice B. Clagett, 1 January 2017, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-6Mm ..
- “Serial Killers: Wikipedia vs Astral Stories,” by Alice B. Clagett, 17 November 2016, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-6pR ..
- “Disclosure and the Fate of Religious Radical Extremists,” by Alice B. Clagett, 5 October 2016, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-6dd ..
- “More on Killing Cults,” by Alice B. Clagett, 13 August 2016, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-61D ..
- “More Thoughts on Antisocial Personalities.” by Alice B. Clagett, 29 May 2016, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-5kD ..
- “Thoughts on What Causes Antisocial ‘Personality'” … by Alice B. Clagett, 11 May 2016, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-5g7 ..
- “Community Health: Cults that Kill,” by Alice B. Clagett, 7 December 2015, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-4pb ..
- “Feral Children, Feral Adult Humans, and Cults,” by Alice B. Clagett, 22 November 2015, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-4j9 ..
- “Dealing with Serial Killer and Antisocial Personalities on the Astral Plane,” by Alice B. Clagett, 9 November 2015, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-4hR ..
- “Serial Killers and Psychopaths as Psychological Manipulators,” by Alice B. Clagett, 27 September 2015, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-450 ..
- “Ego 1: I Am the Only Ego in the World,” by Alice B. Clagett, 15 August 2015, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-623 ..
- “Antisocial Personality Mental Filter: Sexual Excess and Serial Killing,” by Alice B. Clagett, 13 July 2015, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-6ju ..
- “Primitive Experiences of Loss, the Antisocial Personality, and the Global Awakening,” by Alice B. Clagett, revised and reposted from 10 July 2015, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-6fC ..
For more on this topic, search my subcategory ‘Antisocial personalities’. Searchable phrases relevant to my theories on antisocial personalities and serial killers also include:
- Early childhood loss;
- Sadomasochism and killing for sexual pleasure (‘snuff’);
- Genital mutilation;
- Drug peddling, and sex work;
- Cults, killing cults,
- Cult leaders and/or serial killers Charles Manson, Daniel Perez, and Dennis Rader, and
- Consequentialism and ethical egoism, among others.
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
antisocial personality, serial killer, consequentialism, sex worker, drug dealer, ethical egoism, psychology, psychiatry, law enforcement,