Revised on 24 May 2017; originally published on 6 October 2016. New text is in green.
The revisions are from a blog entitled “Our Sun … by Alice” … This blog is no longer online.
- Classification of Solar Flares: X-class, M-class, C-class
- How Solar Flare Activity Varies during the Phases of an 11-Year Solar Cycle
- The X-Flares of Years 2000-2001 and the Phenomena of Global Telepathy and EMF-Sensitivity
- X-Flares per Year
- Daily Occurrences and Numbers of X-Flares for 1999-2001
- The Current 11-Year Solar Cycle (Cycle 24)
- X-Flares per Year for Solar Cycle 24 (so far)
- X-Flare Activity and Planetary and Personal Hologram Upgrades in 2013
- On Being Prepared for Future Solar Events
I’ve been doing some sunspot research to find out what happened in the years 2000-2001 and 2013, which signaled large changes in my own hologram. Taking all this beyond the interpersonal and physical-astral arena, I thought I’d check astrogeophysics for an explanation. Here’s what I have:
CLASSIFICATION OF SOLAR FLARES
Scientists classify solar flares according to their x-ray brightness in the wavelength range 1 to 8 Angstroms. There are 3 categories:
- X-class flares are big; they are major events that can trigger planet-wide radio blackouts and long-lasting radiation storms.
- M-class flares are medium-sized; they can cause brief radio blackouts that affect Earth’s polar regions. Minor radiation storms sometimes follow an M-class flare.
- Compared to X- and M-class events, C-class flares are small with few noticeable consequences here on Earth.
HOW SOLAR FLARE ACTIVITY VARIES DURING THE PHASES OF AN 11-YEAR SOLAR CYCLE
Our Sun has 11-Year Solar Cycles (1), also called ‘Sunspot Cycles’, during which there’s a reasonably predictable variance in solar flare activity. Scientists divide these cycles into three periods, based on the sunspot activity that tends to take place: pre-maximum, maximum, and post-maximum.
The first 4 years are termed ‘pre-maximum’ with regard to the number of sunspots. The next 3 years represent maximum sunspot activity for the cycle. And the last 4 years of the cycles are called ‘post-maximum’.
The term ’11-year’ is approximate; for instance, the last full 11-year Solar Cycle, Cycle 23, (2) lasted from June of 1996 through January of 2006. (3) During that cycle, the average number of monthly X-flares (these are the big solar flares) were:
- 1.5 per month for pre-maximum years
- 4 per month for maximum years, and
- 6 per month for post-maximum years (4)
THE X-FLARES OF YEARS 2000-2001 AND THE PHENOMENA OF GLOBAL TELEPATHY AND EMF-SENSITIVITY
For the years 2000 and 2001, during which many people globally began to rise to telepathic awareness, and to become EMF-sensitive, I did a search of NASA SWPC data available through weekly reports on the NOAA’s National Centers for Environmental Information website, (5) and came up with annual and daily figures for X-flare occurrences. I’ve included the data for 1999, a pre-maximum year, for contrast:
X-Flares Per Year
1999: 5 X flares
2000: 16 X flares
2001: 19 X flares
Daily Occurrences and Numbers of X-Flares for 1999-2001
04/23/1999 1 X
08/02/1999 1 X
08/28/1999 1 X
10/14/1999 1 X
11/27/1999 1 X
02/05/2000 1 X
03/02/2000 1 X
03/22/2000 1 X
03/24/2000 1 X
06/06/2000 2 X
06/07/2000 1 X
06/18/2000 1 X
07/11/2000 1 X
07/12/2000 1 X
07/14/2000 1 X
11/24/2000 3 X
11/25/2000 1 X
11/26/2000 1 X
03/29/2001 1 X
04/02/2001 3 X
04/03/2001 1 X
04/06/2001 1 X
04/10/2001 1 X
04/12/2001 1 X
04/15/2001 1 X
06/23/2001 1 X
08/25/2001 1 X
09/24/2001 1 X
10/19/2001 2 X
10/22/2001 1 X
10/25/2001 1 X
11/04/2001 1 X
11/25/2001 1 X
12/11/2001 1 X
12/13/2001 1 X
THE CURRENT 11-YEAR SOLAR CYCLE (CYCLE 24)
The current 11-year Solar Cycle, known as Cycle 24, commenced in January 2008 and is still ongoing. I’ve checked on the number of X flares for years 2007 through 2016 (so far) and found the below statistics (6).
It looks to me like the period termed ‘maximum’ started a year early during the current cycle, so I’ve put 2011 into the ‘maximum’ period.
X-Flares per Year for Solar Cycle 24 (so far)
2011: 8 X
2012: 7 X
2013: 12 X
2014: 4 X
2015: 2 X
2016: none as of 9/2016
X-FLARE ACTIVITY AND PLANETARY AND PERSONAL HOLOGRAM UPGRADES IN 2013
I note in particular the very active X-flare activity in 2013, which took place in only 3 months … May, October, and November … with 4 X-flares in each of them. I mention this because of the big upgrades in the planetary hologram that occurred in 2013. By consequence, it was an eventful year for the clair crowd as well as for lightworkers, pathfinders, and wayshowers.
ON BEING PREPARED FOR FUTURE SOLAR EVENTS
For those who are beginning to develop EMF-sensitivity as one of their new clair abilities, I recommend taking R&R during X-flare events, as changes in the hologram, both planetary and personal, can have untoward effects on sensory perception. (7)
Jay Weidner has done a film, “The Last Avatar” … http://thelastavatarmovie.com/ … that displays, in the final chase and triumph scenes, some aspects of the unusual perceptual, emotional, sensory, and extrasensory phenomena that can occur during hologrammatic shifts occasioned by solar events.
The feeling of this movie, and the themes of courage, nobility, and intent to uplift humanity during times of great personal change, are good representations of the personal and global transformational energies occasioned by the Solar Events, including among others, X-flare events, taking place in this time of Awakening, of greater EMF connection with the energies of Laniakea, (7) our local star supercluster.
Here are some simple guidelines to help prepare individuals, schools and churches, military, security personnel, and law enforcement for the perceptual, emotional, sensory, and extrasensory phenomena that may be experienced during Solar Events:
“Community Health: Preparing for Solar and Gateway Event EMF Hypersensitivity,” by Alice, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-4xN
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
(1) See “Solar Cycle,” in Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle#Recent_cycles
(2) See “Solar Cycle 23,” in Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle_23
(3) See “Solar Cycles,” in Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_solar_cycles
(4) For more on this, see “How Common Are X-Class Flares?” by Space Math, http://spacemath.gsfc.nasa.gov/news/8Page44.pdf
(5) The annual solar flare data in footnote reference (4) are close to those in the NASA SWPC data available through weekly reports on the NOAA’s National Centers for Environmental Information website … go to https://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/stp/spaceweather.html and then, under NOAA Space Weather Products, click on ‘Periodic Reports’, then click on ‘ weekly_reports/ ‘, then click on ‘ PRFs_of_SGD/ ‘, then click on the year, and then on the month, then click on one of the weekly pdfs.
(6) See “Solar Cycle 24,” in Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle_24
(7) See “Laniakea,” in Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laniakea_Supercluster
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
solar cycles, sunspot cycles, X-flares, astrogeophysics, ESP, extrasensory phenomena, community preparedness, Jay Weidner, The Last Avatar, sensory awareness, perceptual shifts, global telepathy, EMF-sensitivity, clair, Laniakea, local supercluster, local SCI, pre-maximum, post-maximum, maximum, sunspots, X-flares,