Here’s the first in a series of videos about working with desire elementals (which are composed of ‘elemental essence’).
Image: “Muladhara Chakra” by Himitsuhana. This painting is somehow reminiscent of the desire elemental, only I might have changed the red color to forest green, or brown: http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.32823552.5866/flat,1000×1000,075,f.jpg
CAVEAT ABOUT MISTAKING CLAIR TALK FROM OUR DESIRE ELEMENTAL WITH CLAIR TALK WITH ANOTHER PERSON
These days, due to the Awakening, many people are hearing and talking with their desire elementals (their Lower Mental Bodies, as some term it), but quite often their own desire elemental is confused with that of someone else, maybe even someone they know who is of the opposite sex. Consequently, I clair hear folks getting into bitter arguments with their own desire elementals all the time, because they aren’t aware that they are talking to their own Lower Mental Bodies. As we Awaken, it becomes our task to lovingly train our desire elemental in the way that we wish it to express itself.
- Names that people call the desire elementals: desire elemental, elemental essence, lost child of the Soul, the child within, the inner child (if sad, they refer to ‘childhood trauma’, ‘childhood wounding’ or ‘Soul wounding’), viscera, gut brain, vital body, Lower Mental Body, lower triangle, autonomic nervous system, involuntary nervous system, parasympathetic nervous system, sympathetic nervous system, subconscious mind, unconscious mind
- Desire elementals have no cerebral cortex … no complicated thought ‘command center’
- They are not truly individualized, although they can speak to you through telepathy
- When talking with them, go with joy, enthusiasm, love, light, appreciation, gratitude
- Desire elementals have learned slogans that aren’t like that, rotely, usually during our early childhood (also called malware or malspeak). Here are some examples:
- F___ you in the a___ h____ !
- You don’t love me!
- I’m afraid! I’m afraid I’m going to die! He [Upper Mental Body of the personality to which it’s attached] doesn’t even know I exist!
- The existential angst that desire elementals feel, because the Higher Mental Body doesn’t acknowledge their existence and needs, is causing the Anxiety Attack and Panic Attack ascension symptoms. These can be alleviated by getting to know our desire elementals, conversing with them, reassuring them that we love them, and so on
- Desire elementals are composed of elemental essence, which takes on the flavor, or taste, or ‘Soul signature’ of the personality of the Soul with which it’s associated
- Wisps of our elemental essence can trail off to other people, and become part of their desire elemental
- Similarly, other people’s elemental essence can attach to us, and become part of our desire elemental
- Unattached elemental essence, floating in the astral plane, can also attach to us, and become part of our desire elemental
- The destiny of elemental essence is evolution to God consciousness
- Until the Shift, desire elementals had been picking up malware during very early childhood
- Story about a newborn picking up negative emotion while experiencing parents’ act of sex. The parents’ negative emotion mixes with the desire elemental’s enthusiasm, resulting in enthusiastic negativity toward the act of sex.
- Desire Elemental concerns:
- Keep me alive!
- I’ll go find you a sexual partner!
- Rule the world!
- It’s the role of the Awakening Higher Mental Body to take charge of the Lower Mental Body, to train it … to remove the subconscious and unconscious malware, and replace it with what we really want the desire elemental to express in this lifetime. Here are some guidelines in case you want to undertake this training:
- Keep the heart chakra open when talking with them
- Be enthusiastic!
- Don’t use comparisons. That’s too hard.
- Desire elementals have no intellect at all. So give them just one instruction at a time (though this can change from day to day)
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
Painting: “Pan and Psyche,” by Sir Edward Burne-Jones (1833–1898), public domain. This image seems to me to be of two desire elementals getting together. This is how our Lower Mental Bodies relate, in couples relationships: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/37/Edward_Burne-Jones_Pan_and_Psyche.jpg
Painting: “Nymphs and Satyr,” by William-Adolphe Bouguereau, public domain. This image illustrates how desire elementals have no conventional sense of morality; this is why the School of Theosophy suggests carefully training one’s desire elemental, and teaching it how the Higher Mental Body would like it to express itself in the world:, https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/32/Nymphs_and_Satyr%2C_by_William-Adolphe_Bouguereau.jpg
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
desire elemental, elemental essence, lost children of the Soul, child within, inner child, childhood trauma, childhood wounding, Soul wounding, viscera, gut brain, vital body, Lower Mental Body, lower triangle, autonomic nervous system, involuntary nervous system, parasympathetic nervous system, sympathetic nervous system, subconscious mind, existential angst, existential anxiety, anxiety attack, anxiety, panic attack, unified mind, mastery of mind, appreciation, joy, gratitude, love, enthusiasm,