Do you remember Aesop’s fables … short stories, each intending to teach a moral? (1) Here’s a fable about a black magician … an astral story, not a true reality, but nevertheless helpful because of the wisdom it imparts.
Artwork: “Justice and Divine Vengeance Pursuing Crime” by Pierre Paul Prud’hon, 1808, public domain: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Pierre-Paul_Prud%27hon_-_Justice_and_Divine_Vengeance_Pursuing_Crime.JPG
- Story of a black magician
- How God’s cause is always served, even when someone acts in the world with the notion that he or she is acting ‘against’ God
- How a black magician may attempt to foil the intention of Saints to help many Souls evolve, and why he may wish to do so.
- More on the story of a black magician
- Psychic powers of a black magician and his followers (such as mind control, psychic heart attack, astral rape, curses and spells)
- Continuing with the story, how he killed many through his psychic powers, how, in the end, his followers caused his death through psychic means, and how, with his dying breath, he cursed them with these words: “I will see you all in hell!”
- The black magician’s desire to seek vengeance turned him, on the astral plane, against his followers. He could still communicate with them on the clair plane, and through his telepathy with them, he attempted to fulfill his desire for vengeance against them.
- The astral form of a black magician is very coarse, and takes a long time to dissolve after he passes on.
- The devotion poured forth by the black magician’s followers will increase the vitality of his astral form, the result being that it will take longer for his astral form to be cast off (at which time his mental body can go on to the lengthy period of Soul learning that is part of the education of all humans after they pass on)
- When the black magician is finally able to cast off his coarse astral shell (or ‘shade’ or ‘ghost’), it may be taken up and inhabited by a negative astral entity, such as a demon or devil. How this evil entity can, while inhabiting the astral shell, mimic the Soul signature of the black magician. Thus, through telepathy, he can trick his followers into fulfilling its evil wishes.
- Continuing with the astral story: The black magician wrought vengeance on his followers, turning one against the other, goading each to seek to drag the other down to hell.
- Then when he left his astral shell behind, a series of negative astral beings, such as demons and devils, took up tenancy in it.
- Through their evil astral powers, these negative astral entities persuaded his followers to carry out commands detrimental to their Soul evolution.
- The awesome psychic powers of the black magician, even after death, can bedazzle followers into believing that he is the most wonderful teacher on Earth.
- This bedazzlement with psychic powers also leads people into contracts with demons and devils and so forth … contracts where the fine print invariably causes Soul wounding.
- The problem of giving our heart to someone who doesn’t feel, so much, his or her heart in dealing with us.
- In praying for the leader of a spiritual group, whether he or she is a black magician or not, you can say:
- “May this leader be blessed with unconditional love.”
- In praying for someone you are in relationship with, whether that relationship be casual or close, you can say:
- “May [this person] be blessed with unconditional love for me.”
- And “May I be blessed with unconditional love for [this person].”
In love, light and joy,
(1) See “Aesop’s Fables,” http://www.aesopfables.com/aesopsel.html
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
mind control, psychic heart attack, astral rape, curses, spells, black magician, hatred, unconditional love, blessings, prayers, astral shell, negative astral beings, demons, devils, psychic powers, vengeance,