- On Listening
- How the Lower Mental Body Exaggerates Astral Stories
- On Healing the Soul
When we hear someone speak about something on the astral plane … which is to say, through intuition or ‘second sight’ … that doesn’t fit well with our ideas of how things ought to be, there are certain types of malspeak (aka malware, or rote phrases) that come up without our consciously thinking about them, which we use to repress the truth.
Here are two such bits of malspeak:
“I can’t believe it!” and
“Tell me it isn’t true!”
When these bits of malspeak pop up during an astral conversation, the disagreeable thought that we just chanced upon on the astral plane is pressed down into our subconscious mind, under a layer of what you might call ‘No Way!” energy. There it stays, causing quite some degree of disharmony in our EMF.
The way out of this automatic repression malspeak is to Listen very carefully to everything that’s said on the astral plane, and then, in the case of our friends and neighbors, follow up by communicating on the physical plane … through a phone call, an email, or better yet, a face-to-face, heart-to-heart conversation. In this way the real truth of the situation will be revealed.
The truth of the situation can also come to us on the astral plane. It goes like this: Someone we love and cherish says to us, “I’ve killed many people.” They say this over and over again. For a long time we say to him or her, “Tell me it isn’t true!” And then they say, on the psychic plane, “It’s not true, love of my life!” … or something like that.
Their response to our request is just as automatic, just as predictable, as is our request to them. So the trick is, to listen carefully to these shocking astral revelations. For instance, they say (for the nth time), “I’ve killed many people.” Then I change up my response to this, “I hear you!” Then I maintain complete astral silence, and wait for their response. Continuing on with the conversation, for every sentence they say, I use this same response, “I hear you!”
HOW THE LOWER MENTAL BODY EXAGGERATES ASTRAL STORIES
Exaggeration is a hallmark of the activity of the Lower Mental Body.
- Have I been talking astrally to the Lower Mental Body, which is all upset about a traumatic childhood incident?
- Or am I talking to a person who serially kills in the physical realm?
- Am I talking to a person who flies into a temper tantrum from time to time, and visualizes killing folks?
- Or is this a Charles Manson thing?
These are the sorts of questions that need to be clarified by ‘actively listening’ to astral stories.
ON HEALING THE SOUL
By actively listening, on either the physical plane or the astral plane, we can answer these kinds of questions:
- Did they kill or not? If the answer is yes, then
- How many times have they killed?
- Would there be medicines that might curb this violence?
- Or must they be confined to prevent future violence to humankind?
- What are the incidents of soul wounding, the traumatic childhood incidents here?
- What can be done to resolve these issues of EMF dissonance and how may their Souls be healed?
In this way, the truth of the situation may be revealed, and a course of healing action in the world may be embarked upon.
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
(1) from Wikimedia, https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Winslow_Homer_-_Listening_to_the_birds.jpg … public domain
Except where otherwise noted, “I Am of the Stars: Awakening with Planet Earth” by Alice B. Clagett is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
malspeak, repression, astral stories, malware, truth, subconscious mind, astral planes, subconscious mind, Lower Mental Body, listening, soul healing, serial killing, imprisonment,