Originally published in April 2014
- This is the second step in the Enlightenment series … see also “Enlightenment I”
- Sat Kriya Raises the Kundalini and Heals EMF Tangles and Alleviates Ascension Symptoms
- Images of the Ida, the Pingala, the Sushumna, the Normal Human EMF, and the Risen Kundalini
- Traditionally Touted Benefits of Sat Kriya
- Cautions Regarding the Practice of Sat Kriya
- Preparing to Raise the Kundalini
- Sat Kriya Video
One of the best techniques for gentle liberation of the kundalini energy, which resides in the central core of the human electromagnetic field, is Sat Kriya.
SAT KRIYA RAISES THE KUNDALINI AND HEALS EMF TANGLES AND ALLEVIATES ASCENSION SYMPTOMS
Sat Kriya has many benefits. In the context of the Awakening, when this kriya is practiced for just a minute or so each day, it can help us to go through the clearing process more comfortably, with less discomfort from what are termed ‘Ascension Symptoms’. This is because practice of Sat Kriya has these beneficial Ascension effects:
- It stimulates and strengthens the flow of the three energies of the central core of the human electromagnetic field, termed in ancient India the ida, the pingala, and the sushumna.
- This process creates psychic or spiritual heat (agni), which purifies the chakras and the axiatonal lines of light in the human EMF (in ancient India, these were nano-tubular energy channels were termed nadis.) Agni, or spiritual heat, is the sensation we have when the EMF energy of the central EMF core ramps up, courses upward through the chakras, and floods out into the ‘outer apple’ of the torus-shaped human electromagnetic field (EMF). This flood of energy then straightens out the little tangles in the outer EMF field caused by past and present lifetime Soul wounding. The flooding energy encounters these tangles as obstructions to its flow; this obstructiveness translates into the psychic heat or agni we experience in our EMF as the tangles clear. This can be quite an exhilarating experience, provided we understand its healing quality.
- Consequently, in the current Awakening, when the Incoming Light hits the human EMF, there is less jangling, less cognitive dissonance, and less experience of uncomfortable Ascension Symptoms.
IMAGES OF THE IDA, THE PINGALA, THE SUSHUMNA, THE NORMAL HUMAN EMF, AND THE RISEN KUNDALINI
Stylized drawing of a person showing the chakras old style, the ida, the pingala, and the sushumna: http://www.dralimelbey.com/uploads/1/3/5/9/13595635/1832924_orig.png
Image of the apple-shaped, hollow cored torus of the human EMF before kundalini rises: https://iamofthestars.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/heart-field.jpg?w=600&h=386
The central core of the human EMF looks more like this, when the kundalini is activated; only, imagine the central column (here labeled a ‘wormhole’) as being centered on the person’s spinal column (sometimes termed the ‘hara line’): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/82/70/65/82706523a1114c076cf158f7360170ad.jpg
TRADITIONALLY TOUTED BENEFITS OF SAT KRIYA
- it helps keep all the organs of the body functioning in tiptop condition.
- It improves the lung capacity.
- It stimulates blood and lymph circulation.
- It offers a chance to experience the energy of kundalini, which is the experience of the central core of the human electromagnetic field.
- It floods the body with energy.
CAUTIONS REGARDING THE PRACTICE OF SAT KRIYA
Because this kriya is very powerful, and begins to work right away to raise the kundalini and to heal the tangles of the huma EMF, I offer the following caveats:
- This kriya is often practiced for 3 to 31 minutes, but may I suggest, if your kundalini has risen spontaneously and is causing you discomfort, why not just do the kriya for a minute or so? Then lie down on your back and relax for 10 minutes or so.
- If you are unwell, and expect soon to be well again, then wait till you are well before practicing Sat Kriya.
- For women: Avoid practicing this kriya while experiencing PMS, during menses, during pregnancy, and for the first 40 days after giving birth.
- If you are chronically unwell, then avoid practicing it, and instead use whatever means are at your disposal to attain a healthy body before practicing this kriya.
- Children under the age of 15, and the elderly may wish to avoid practicing this kriya, or else practice it for only a minute or so.
- If you experience physical discomfort while practicing this kriya, end there; be sure to rest 10 minutes afterward.
- And finally: Those who practice rectal intercourse, both men and women, or who recently have had a colonoscopy, may be experiencing damage to the energetic flow of the central column of their EMF. This can make the experience of kundalini rising very uncomfortable, and thus unadvisable.
PREPARING TO RAISE THE KUNDALINI
The below may be helpful for those who want to do Sat Kriya, but find this practice to be physically uncomfortable when first attempted…
Description of the spin of the ida and pingala: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9f/4c/a0/9f4ca083ec52a80b2b72e5951d7ca3af.jpg
- Swamij has good information on balancing the flow of ida and pingala, preparatory to awakening the kundalini: http://www.swamij.com/kundalini-awakening-2.htm
- Swamij suggests as a next step: Causing prana to flow in the sushumna: http://www.swamij.com/kundalini-awakening-3.htm
You don’t have to do the whole kriya. For instance, you don’t have to do the pose while kneeling — you can be simply sitting in a chair, with your hands on your knees, spine erect, muscles relaxed.
You also don’t have to do the mantra ‘Sat Naam’, although that’s a nice touch, and helps elevate your frequency. You could substitute ‘A-men’ or ‘I am’ or whatever phrase represents the highest truth for you.
All you really have to do is a minute or two of ‘breath of fire’ (pumping the navel point in and out while breathing rapidly through the nose — and then a couple of these: inhale–exhale–hold the breath out–root lock. (Root lock is the act of pulling in and up on the rectum, the sexual organs, and the navel point.)
SAT KRIYA VIDEO
This video contains a thorough introduction to Sat Kriya.
The Sat Kriya exercise itself begins at 5:15 on the video linked to below. Before practicing Sat Kriya, be sure to:
- Inhale deeply, and then exhale deeply. Do this three times.
- Tune in to God; let God’s grace and love lead you through this exercise.
Video: “How to Do Kundalini Yoga: Sat Kriya,” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdMky3lpshg ..
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
FOR MORE INFORMATION
See Swamij on:
- Kundalini Awakening: http://www.swamij.com/kundalini-awakening-4.htm
- Kundalini Rising: http://www.swamij.com/kundalini-awakening-5.htm
- Kundalini Rising to the Crown Chakra: http://www.swamij.com/kundalini-awakening-6.htm
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
yoga, agni, breath of fire, kundalini rising, nadis, root lock, sat kriya, yoga, Ascension symptoms, human EMF, Soul wounding, EMF tangles, clearing, root lock, colonoscopy,