This is taken from my 2012 Ascension site, which is now offline. Note that the “Aggressor-Victim Paradigm” described below has also been termed the “Aggressor-Victim Mental Filter” and the “V___ D___ Syndrome” in recent clair parlance.
Here is a Summary of the below text.
- “Leviathan,” a poem by Alice
- “Whale Rider” video clip
- Darkness and Light
RELEASEMENT OF THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND
- A Fifth Dimensional Perspective on Violence
- The Global Process of Releasement
- The Aggressor-Victim Paradigm, Chakra by Chakra
- Aggressor-Victim Dynamics in Interpersonal and Societal Relationships
- Corded Relationships
- Unconscious Thought Cloud of the World
- Negative Astral Entities and Psychic Cords
- The Noosphere: The Thought-Form Ocean of Earth
- Corded Aggressor-Victim Dynamics during the Process of Releasement
- Mind Control and Mental Suggestion
- Release Work
- Release Techniques
- Release and Astral Cords
- Interpersonal Nature of Release
a poem by Alice B. Clagett
O, we are all deep sea divers
and at night we ride the whale,
who churns and turns our dream-time hearts
with the strength of his mighty tale.
When morning comes, we stretch and yawn,
and walk to the window sill,
with nary a thought of those deep sea dreams
or the whale that we’re riding still.
All the sad, bad tales of our childhood woes
sink down into the deep,
and the length and breadth of our grown-up lives
are the size of the secrets we keep.
–a gift from Alice, January 22, 2012
Video: “The Whale Rider,” by Robin DV, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGta4T70C2A ..
… or see the whale riding scene at the end of this 2002 movie.
DARKNESS AND LIGHT
Yin and Yang are Taoist symbols showing how the One relates to the masculine and the feminine (the Duality Play). Note how these opposites embrace and how each The essential relationship of the One with the duality of the masculine and feminine is represented in the ancient Taoist symbol of the Yin and Yang. What is key in this symbol is not only how the two opposites curl together in an embrace, but also how each includes within it a dot of color that is part of the other. The light-masculine includes the dark, and the dark-feminine includes the light. (1)
RELEASEMENT OF THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND
1. A FIFTH DIMENSIONAL PERSPECTIVE ON VIOLENCE
I took a look at CNN World News a few days ago. Here are some of the top headlines:
- Grenade attacks kill one, injure 33 in Kenya
- Twin blasts rock Thai city
- Nearly two dozen killed in militant attack on Yemen checkpoint
- Afghan policeman kills 9 others
When I read the CNN headlines, I thought, “Tsk. Tsk. Those bad people shouldn’t behave like that.” My act of judgment got me thinking…. Dark violent acts and feelings are socially unacceptable. Social anathema, really. Lest we judge these people too severely, however, please consider the following:
- For those who accept the notion of reincarnation, the karma of each of us will be perceived to be the sum of the karmas of all past lives. In that light, it would be a very rare soul indeed who is not many times a murderer, a rapist, etc, etc. So, we all have, in our deepest subconscious minds, these huge, guilty secrets.
- For those not yet aware of their past-life history, but who intuit that we are all One, that all creation is an expression of Divine Love, look at the history of Planet Earth! Such violence! Wars! Genocide! Infanticide! etc, etc. We as a human race, in our collective unconscious mind, carry the burden of these acts of violence. Each of us is privy to the dark burden of the collective unconscious mind, and each of us will be part of the process of its release.
- For those who resonate with the notion of “the Great Turning,” the current planetary shift of perception from the third to the fifth dimension, the duality drama (aggressor-victim duality, for example) is not true, in the deepest sense. It only appears to be true or real from a third dimensional perspective. In fact, this duality-based version of reality is one big illusion.
2. THE GLOBAL PROCESS OF RELEASEMENT
According to the holy book of the Sikhs, the “Siri Guru Granth Sahib,” meditating on God’s Name destroys in us the memory of countless killings, the most excruciating pain, the cycle of incarnations, terrible misery, and the utmost poverty. As a fire reduces wood to ashes, so does meditation on the Name of God reduce all suffering, all Soul ignorance, to that which is so light, so insubstantial, that the merest breeze can waft it away. (3)
When what we do or feel is subject to public censure, not to mention possible time in jail, or worse, we feel guilty. This is not a comfortable emotion. So what do we do? We bury these guilty secrets in our subconscious minds.
As the Veil begins to lift, the Incoming Light reveals to everyone these darkest secrets of the subconscious mind. I’ve read that this revelation process will happen with ever increasing speed in the coming year or two. What is likely to happen then?
In those whose subconscious minds tend to invert and externalize guilty fears, in the process of clearing the lower chakras the desire may repeatedly arise to act out rape, murder, acts of hatred, etc. For instance, persons clearing the experience of having raped, or the desire to rape, may find themselves surrounded by potential victims. Persons clearing fear of rape may find themselves often in the presence of men with subconscious desire to rape. This is only a passing phase that will take place as the lower chakras are on the process of clearing.
I advise, when subconscious memories and thoughts related to feelings of violence, hatred and fear come up, simply to discard them as if they were a few cards in a pack that represents this lifetime or one of our previous lifetimes. Discard them altogether. Replace them with good cards from one of your alternate timelines. (More release techniques will be described a little later.)
As we clear and become more intuitive, each of us will be better able to heed early intuitional warnings and stay clear of those on the verge of acting out these bubbling-up violent memories. When intuition warns, avoid a place — especially wild places near urban areas and vibrationally “dark” areas in cities and towns at night.
After clearing, and as fifth dimension becomes more and more a reality for Planet Earth and her people, some envision that the entire cause-effect paradigm will be replaced by instantaneous manifestation of intention. Because we will all be synchronized with the vibration of Planet Earth, and because telepathy will be commonplace, consensus among all human being as to the common good will be almost instantaneously possible.
3. THE AGGRESSOR-VICTIM PARADIGM, CHAKRA BY CHAKRA
In point of fact, many of us walking on this beautiful Planet today have, at one time or another, acted in ways we feel exclude us from the human race. We may have murdered, raped, experienced situations laden with rage, hatred, etc, etc. Or our subconscious mind, big exaggerator that it is, may perceive us in such a light, even if we haven’t actually acted out a desire for violence. Unbelievable as this may be to the conscious mind, by a process of association, the emotions of anger and sexual arousal can become synonymous in the subconscious mind with rape or murder. This subconscious misidentification can greatly increase the personal subconscious load of guilt, shame and fear.
Of course, violence is only half the story. In the current duality-based version of reality, all the aggressive, violent emotions are paired with passive, “victim” emotions (for instance, fear, panic, terror, shame, guilt). All through history, human relationships have revolved around this aggressor-victim paradigm. We as a species have been at war, not just in an occasional national sense, nor simply in an interpersonal sense, but also in an intrapersonal sense.
Most people flip-flop back and forth between aggressive and victim emotions as the reverie and fantasy stream of the subconscious mind unfolds moment to moment. The emotion-laden thought forms generated by this reverie and fantasy stream are expressed in the emotional body at the level of the relevant chakra (energy center along the spine), and in the physical body by stiffness, pain, or numbness in the organs governed by the relevant chakra.
Each chakra has a certain vibration, akin to a musical note. It has one “note” if positively aspected, and another note — maybe the related sharp or flat — if negatively aspected. Thoughts also have vibrations or “notes” based on their emotional content, and so, emotion-laden subconscious thoughts are attracted to the chakra with the same “note.”
If a negative thought arises in the brain, and the chakra is positively aspected, the negative thought will make the chakric energy more negative, and vice versa. Hence the power of positive affirmations on chakras whose energy is habitually negative.
Positive thoughts enhance the positive energy in a positively aspected chakra. Negative thoughts enhance the negative energy in a habitually negatively aspected chakra.
For instance, a negatively aspected heart chakra might attract one or the other of these paired negative emotions: arrogance — sense of humiliation; selfishness — being taken advantage of; anger — fear; envy — being belittled; jealousy — being or feeling physically or emotionally confined; greed – victim of theft; and so on.
The lower chakras consist of will (third chakra, located at the navel point), creativity and sexuality (second chakra, located a little below the navel point), and survival (first chakra, located at the perineum, a point midway between the sexual organs and the anus). When these chakras are negatively aspected, paired aggressor-victim emotions include the following: For the third chakra — desire to dominate — need to submit; for the second chakra — desire to rape — fear of being raped; for the first chakra — desire to torture or murder — fear of being tortured or murdered.
So we have a very grim paradigm here — where negative energy exists, each of us, on a very personal, chakric level, is subject to some very unpleasant emotions. We humans are social animals, so these negative emotions at play in each of us also affect everyone we meet.
4. AGGRESSOR-VICTIM DYNAMICS IN INTERPERSONAL AND SOCIETAL RELATIONSHIPS
As described previously, each of us experiences aggressor-victim emotions when our chakras are negatively aspected. When two negatively aspected people interact, one takes on one side of the paired negative emotions, and the other person takes on the other side of the pair. For instance, one may feel the desire to dominate; the other person takes on a subservient role. One may feel angry; this may cause fear in the other person. Etc. These aggressor-victim roles switch back and forth between the two people, depending on the nuances of the partners’ subconscious reverie and fantasy stream.
Much psychic research attests to the presence of astral cords connecting the chakras of people in relationships. These cords, when attached to negatively aspected chakras, maintain the aggressor-victim relationship even when the two people involved are not in each other’s physical presence. Even if they’re half a world apart. Mostly the interchange of paired energy takes place on a subconscious level. So a roper* (a person who feels an aggressive emotion), who is at a physical distance from a ropee (person who feels a “victim” emotion), may nevertheless initiate the anger-fear dynamic. To clarify, the roper may feel anger (not necessarily directed at the ropee) — right away the ropee feels fear. But if the energy exchange takes place beneath the level of awareness of the ropee, the feeling of fear seems to appear “out of thin air.” (See “Negative Astral Entities and Psychic Cords, below.)
Paired negative emotion exchange between rope partners has been taking place throughout human history, but only recently, as telepathy has become more commonplace, has it begun to take place on a conscious level. For instance, in a telepathic relationship, the roper may be conscious of the effect their emotion has on the ropee; or vice versa. Or both may be conscious of the interchange of emotion.
So we have aggressor-victim dynamics between two people, either conscious or unconscious.
Unconscious Thought Cloud of the World
Further, we have the interaction of each individual with what is popularly known as public opinion, peer pressure, etc. More recently it has been called the unconscious or collective thought cloud of the world, and is considered to be not just something read or heard about, but something of substance that can be felt on the astral and mental planes. (See “The Noosphere: The Thought-Form Ocean of Earth” below.)
To date, as attested by CNN daily headlines on violence, the world’s thought cloud has been laden with negative emotion. As human beings are social animals, avoiding the influence of this omnipresent negative thought cloud is next to impossible unless our chakras are very clear and positive. If chakric clearing work still remains to be done, then CNN’s daily news about violence is very likely to create in the reader a negative emotional response of fear, anxiety, maybe even panic.
Negative Astral Entities and Psychic Cords
As an aside, the attraction of astral beings, such as devils or demons, to negative energy can double, triple, or even more greatly ramp up the negative energy in chakras. In the case of rope partners, it may be that the astral cord itself provides a path for interference by astral entities attracted to negative energy. (For more on such entities, see Julia Melges-Brenner’s writings — http://www.muse-net.com — I found them very down-to-earth.) Of course, the protection of celestial beings such as angels, guides and spirits can have a wonderful ramping-up effect on positive chakric energy.
The Noosphere: The Thought-Form Ocean of Earth
We’re all swimming in a sea of thought-forms, little vehicles composed of a thought and propelled through the noosphere of Earth by an emotion. Our thought forms can affect other people’s lower mental bodies and their astral (or feeling) bodies.
Like thought-forms mass and swarm together. They form clouds of public opinion, societal expectation, cultural expectations, and so on. They can storm through a community in the form of public opinion, causing riots, or stampeding crowds, or acts of civil disorder. Whether we’re alseep or awake, our minds are always buffeted by the noospheric Ocean of humankind on Earth.
For more on this, see “The Mental Body” by Arthur E. Powell, pp 52 and 69 … available from www.amazon.com
5. CORDED AGGRESSOR-VICTIM DYNAMICS DURING THE PROCESS OF RELEASEMENT
Where astral cords exist, when a ropee (person in an astral cord relationship who feels a “victim” emotion) begins to experience pranic column energy (such as is described, for instance, in Tom Kenyon’s article on the Holon of Ascension, http://tomkenyon.com/the-holon-of-ascension ) the roper (person in a cord relationship who feels an aggressive emotion) may experience intense separation anxiety or panic attacks. To reduce this anxiety or panic, he or she may try to dominate the other cord partner. This domination may be acted out in the physical realm, or where telepathic ability exists, it may take the form of attempts at mind control or mental suggestion.
Where separation anxiety or a panic attack exists in the roper, and the pranic column energy is high in the ropee, the following subconscious or conscious dialogs-emotions (or something similar) may take place. (The first emotional thought in the pair will be sent by the roper and felt by the ropee. The second in the pair will be sent by the ropee and felt by the roper):
- Fourth chakra (heart): “I’ll give you a heart attack.” — “I’m afraid.” (4) (5)
- Third chakra (navel point):”Bow to my will.” — “I’m afraid.”
- Second chakra (creativity and sexuality): I’ll rape you. — “I’m afraid.”
- First or root chakra (survival): “I’ll torture/kill you.” — “I’m afraid.”
Sometimes these paired dialogs are experienced as emotion-filled thought forms whirling around the body at the level of the chakra. Sometimes, on mental introspection, one may hear emotion-filled thoughts repeating again and again at the edge between conscious and unconscious thought. Physical symptoms will be discomfort, pain, tightness, or numbness.
Note. Many are the daily triggers to anger, stress, and feelings of being offended. What happens when we are triggered to these negative emotions? In essence, we give someone else power over us. We say to ourselves: This person, this event, has destroyed my happiness. But in truth, the choice is ours: to be happy, to be grateful, no matter what. (6)
6. MIND CONTROL AND MENTAL SUGGESTION
What is popularly known as mind control can be thought of as telepathic suggestion aimed at a person’s subconscious mind. Since so much of a person’s mind is subconscious, the target is large. The suggestion may arise from either the conscious or the subconscious mind of the sender.
To the extent that we are conscious of it, mental suggestion matters not at all. On the other hand, in a roped partnership, if one person is in despair and the other feels angry, prolonged subconscious suggestion by the angry person to the effect, “May your heart stop,” “May you get cancer,” the suggestion may achieve it’s end, though neither partner may be aware of this process.
The whole of this paired process is beginning to pop up conscious in the world today. At first it seems terrifying, but bear in mind that this process has been happening for tens of thousands of years. This is, in fact, one of the mechanisms of karma: Our energy attracts its complement, which then wreaks on us the appropriate karmic havoc, and vice versa.
All that has changed is that many more people are becoming more aware, and hence are beginning to notice the process.
Here’s another karmic mechanism: Through our own negatively aspected minds, we convince ourselves, via subconscious repetition, that we will have a heart attack or get cancer, etc. Then we do!
The only way to deal with the aggressor-victim dynamic, whether it be intrapersonal or interpersonal, is to do so from a personal perspective. Each of us must clear our own chakras, so they can be positively aspected. Then we will enjoy optimum emotional and physical health.
7. RELEASE WORK
When an emotion-laden memory hasn’t been brought to conscious awareness so that its energy can be diffused, it can be set spinning for hours at the chakric level by a triggering memory or event. This spinning energy interferes with normal chakric energy and thus interferes with our emotional and physical health. How will we recognize this impedance? Through one of the following:
- By bringing our awareness to the body, we may notice discomfort, pain, tightness, or numbness here or there. These are areas where upsetting emotions have been repressed and stored in our EMF for later processing through our awareness. Most people’s consciousness tends to glitch past these discomforts, simply because they are uncomfortable. Steadfast attention to these areas of dis-ease can allow a healing shift in your EMF energies to take place.
- By bringing our awareness to energy flow at the chakric level, we may discover a whirling energy field. It will be a tiny whirl if the emotion is slight. If the emotion is large, the whirl may circle very fast around the entire body at the level of the relevant chakra. Maintain awareness on the whirling as the sensation shifts and changes. Eventually it will ease, allowing pranic energy to “infill” through the area.
- By bringing our awareness to the interface of the conscious and subconscious minds, we may discover a repeating phrase, such as “I don’t deserve love,” “There’s not enough time,” etc. Place awareness on this repeating voice. Immediately a negatively-aspected scene, an unresolved traumatic event from the past, will spring into our awareness. Just as quickly it will recede into the deep subconscious mind. You must catch it on the fly, just as it pops up. If you don’t catch it on the first try, don’t despair. No doubt another time the voice will resume repeating the phrase, you will get another chance to catch the traumatic moment.
Let’s say you have done so, and it all comes back to you in a flash. Perhaps a memory of a time before the age of reason? This is often the case. To resolve the trauma, imagine that your younger self, the child that experienced the trauma, still exists. Then go back and visit your younger self. To this child offer your friendship, your wise counsel, your open heart. Allow your younger self to relive the event and release the emotional energy in your presence. Go back time and again to be with your younger self till their tears and heartache are completely released.
Here’s another technique for releasing traumatic memories: Simply to discard them as if they were a few cards in a pack that represents this lifetime or one of our previous lifetimes. Discard them altogether. Replace them with good cards from one of your alternate timelines.
Release and Astral Cords
As release continues and pranic energy increases, astral ropes will naturally drop away. It’s important that they do, as the horizontal energy flow between rope partners impedes vertical flow between celestial chi (Divine Mother) and terrestrial chi (Hidden Mother).
Naval center cords, for instance, diminish first and second chakra energy, creating pranic column energy impedance there. For those wish to dispense with navel cords, may I suggest these practices to build navel point energy: pulling the stomach in all day long; sit-ups; and the kundalini yoga technique called “stretch pose” — see http://www.spiritvoyage.com/posture/Stretch-Pose/POS-000037.aspx
Interpersonal Nature of Release
Our release work doesn’t place in a vacuum. Rather, as we clear, we’ll be getting feedback by those in relationships with us, folks at the supermarket, strangers we meet on the street. As we clear our chakras, we may receive sharp protest from others because of the clash of vibrations. In fact, Peggy Black (http://peggyblack.com/ ) has mentioned that up to 95% of our personal release work may involve changing and uplifting the frequency of the world around us, including that of our cord partners. If it seems like hard work, that may be why. Later on, as the unconscious thought cloud of the world becomes more positively aspected, personal clearing may become much easier.
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
(1) This paragraph is paraphrased from “The One Thing” by Louis Bourgeois. http://www.metaphysicalwisdom.com/main/blog/?y=2012&m=4
(2) Yin Yang Sign, by DonkeyHotey, from Wikimedia, https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ying_yang_sign.jpg … Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.
(3) Siri Guru Granth Sahib, http://www.sikhnet.com/oldsikhnet/sggs/translation/1355.html
(4) Note that the emotion of fear prevents proper pranic column energy. To get around this, Tom Kenyon suggests we develop the ability to feel gratitude. This is gratitude no matter what our external circumstances.
(5) Caveat: There is a possibility that these highly emotionally charged scenarios may be acted out in the physical world. Should you find yourself in such a situation, either as roper or as ropee, carefully heed the warnings of your intuition, and stay clear of situations that might spark enactment of these scenarios. The very best thing is to receive counseling to find out why you are roped and how to change your emotional tone to avoid engagement of the negative paired emotional sequences.
(6) adapted from “Five Life Lessons from Joel Osteen, http://www.womansday.com/health-fitness/stress-management/five-life-lessons-from-joel-osteen
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
subconscious mind, aggressor-victim paradigm, aggressor-victim mental filter, V___ D___ Syndrome, astral cords, psychic cords, negative astral entities, mind control, mental suggestion, Unconscious Thought Cloud of the World, noosphere, thought-forms, clearing the heart, duality, chakras, negatively aspected chakras, 5th dimension, psychic heart attack,