- A Video Celebrating the Spring Equinox 2016
- Solstices and Equinoxes
- Judgment, Forgiveness and Free Will
- Timelines and Dimensions
- Law and Order versus the Law of the Heart
- On Being Partitioned Off From Darkness
- The Weighing of the Heart
- Bow Tie Safety Mantra
A VIDEO CELEBRATING THE SPRING EQUINOX 2016
A video in celebration of the Spring Equinox 2016. Below the video is a summary of its contents. The blue text is supplemental information that wasn’t in the video.
SOLSTICES AND EQUINOXES
Days of greatest light, greatest darkness, and balanced day and night.
JUDGMENT, FORGIVENESS AND FREE WILL
Settling our differences, not in a ‘law and order’ manner, not through judgment, but rather through forgiveness. Rejoicing in other people’s free will, and their ability to step into whatever timeline or dimension they prefer.
TIMELINES AND DIMENSIONS
Always remembering that, when someone chooses a longer timeline, they’re stepping out of your optimized timeline. When someone chooses a dimension other than the heart, they they’re stepping out of your dimension if you choose the heart. If someone chooses to stand for themselves and against all humankind, or for their family and against all other families, or for their group or nation or culture and against all other cultures, and these are not your choices … if you choose the All … then you can be sure that they won’t be in your dimension anymore. It’ll be a different dimension and a different timeline, for sure.
So why not hand everyone this handily contrived ability to have free will and yet not influence my free will?
LAW AND ORDER VERSUS THE LAW OF THE HEART
It is hard, because culturally speaking, we have become accustomed to the notion of law and order, and not to the higher law, the law of the heart … the law of light and love.
ON BEING PARTITIONED OFF FROM DARKNESS
My experience of reading “The Song of the Heart” (4) and feeling a great opening up of the heart.
How opening the heart causes curious beings to crowd round on the astral plane. How, for folks who clair-hear, this can be an introduction to the astral realm. How the hellworlds are right here on Earth (no where else), right around us and within us here in 3D. But when we feel our hearts, darkness can’t touch us. It’s almost as if these astral beings are ‘knocking on the plexiglas’ of our aura, but they can’t get in.
THE WEIGHING OF THE HEART
The following is supplemental info not in the video …
There’s an Egyptian myth that describes the importance of the law of the heart:
“In the Duat, the Egyptian underworld, the hearts of the dead were said to be weighed against her single “Feather of Ma’at”, symbolically representing the concept of Maat, in the Hall of Two Truths. This is why hearts were left in Egyptian mummies while their other organs were removed, as the heart (called “ib”) was seen as part of the Egyptian soul. If the heart was found to be lighter or equal in weight to the feather of Maat, the deceased had led a virtuous life and would go on to Aaru. Osiris came to be seen as the guardian of the gates of Aaru after he became part of the Egyptian pantheon and displaced Anubis in the Ogdoad tradition. A heart which was unworthy was devoured by the goddess Ammit and its owner condemned to remain in the Duat.
“The weighing of the heart, pictured on papyrus in the Book of the Dead typically, or in tomb scenes, shows Anubis overseeing the weighing and the lioness Ammitseated awaiting the results so she could consume those who failed. The image would be the vertical heart on one flat surface of the balance scale and the vertical Shu-feather standing on the other balance scale surface. Other traditions hold that Anubis brought the soul before the posthumous Osiris who performed the weighing. While the heart was weighed the deceased recited the 42 Negative Confessions as the Assessors of Maat looked on.” (1)
This Egyptian myth offers a way of holding the concept of law and order that is very different from the third-chakra notion of law and order that is so prevalent today. Instead, the myth offers the importance, in a law and order context, of the energy of the human heart, which the Egyptians felt to be an important part of our Soul. The myth of The Weighing of the Heart teaches the importance of expanding the heart energy, and how this energy protects us from monsters in the astral realm after death.
And in an Ascension context, since we are now in a phase of Ascension where many people are coming into awareness of the fourth dimension, the astral realm, while still in physical form (the third dimension), the myth of the Weighing of the Heart applies to our everyday life in this incarnation. It speaks to the truth that we will be protected from the energies of hatred, and from astral negative beings, while in this incarnation if we open our hearts and feel love, feel Christ consciousness, sing in our hearts the Song of Anu, or simply smile when we encounter other human beings. (3)
BOW TIE SAFETY MANTRA
Using the mantra “You’re safe, you’re safe, you’re safe” at the level of the eighth chakra bow tie, rather than judging others.
ON BEING KIND TO OURSELVES
Surfing the incoming light, being kind to ourselves, allowing our body cells to be comfortable with this great Transformation.
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
(1) from Wikipedia. Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.
(2) “The Weighing of the Heart from the Book of the Dead of Ani. At left, Ani and his wife Tutu enter the assemblage of gods. At center, Anubis weighs Ani’s heart against the feather of Maat, observed by the goddesses Renenutet and Meshkenet, the god Shay, and Ani’s own ba. At right, the monster Ammut, who will devour Ani’s soul if he is unworthy, awaits the verdict, while the god Thoth prepares to record it. At top are gods acting as judges: Hu and Sia, Hathor, Horus, Isis and Nephthys, Nut, Geb, Tefnut, Shu, Atum, and Ra-Horakhty,” Photograph published 2001; artwork created c. 1300 BC, Photographed by the British Museum; original artist unknown … https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:BD_Weighing_of_the_Heart.jpg … public domain
(3) I was in church the other day, for Palm Sunday, and a very wise human there told me, on the astral plane, that every human being I meet is really God meeting me, and that He has a Soul lesson to teach me through that encounter. And so, feeling the truth of that message, I began to feel joy when I met other people, as if God were greeting me in person, in physical form, over and over again.
That made it easy for me to smile, even if the message of that other person was a negative one. I feel like this: Even if the voice of another person sounds negative, God surely has some positive message to convey.
(4) To read “The Song of Anu,” also known as “The Song of the Heart,” and its translation, surf to ascension channeler Judy Satori’s website, www.judysatori.com , then click on “Free” and then click on “Protection.”
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
ascension, equinox, balance, safety, protection, heart energy, love, Song of Anu, astral beings, dimensions, timelines, law and order, judgment, forgiveness, eighth chakra bow tie, Satan, hellworlds, astral plane, Egyptian religion, transformation,