Revised; originally published on 4 June 2015
This is about how we co-create our reality, and the effect of the daily news. Also: whether or not it’s a good thing to read my blog …
- The Associated Press has a lot of people who are reporting the news with a particular bias, slanted toward the negativity of the lower chakras. And the readership is very large.
- This news reporting bias is creating and magnifying wounding of the first three chakras. It’s creating negative spin on:
- The basal chakra (to do with our relationship with Earth and with safety),
- The second chakra (to do with our creative urge and sexuality), and
- The third chakra (whether we will express ourselves with control of our own energy field, with mastery of mind, mastery of the heart energy, and promotion of unconditional love, or whether we will express ourselves in a limited kind of way, by assuming that we have power over other people, or are powerless to prevent that)
- There are a lot of people in the world today who believe that what they read is true, and use what they read to define their reality. I have friends who read the morning newspaper, or see the morning news every morning as a kind of spiritual practice to delimit their understanding of reality.
- If I ask, what I hear is that they need to read the news in order to know how to react to the bad news for the safety of their own family and for their own safety. What they have in their minds about this is that there is some delimiting factor of ‘power over’ expressed through news, like a sacrament, that they take in every day. And that they will react to that in a causal way (cause-and-effect) so as to feel safe.
- This is not true. It is that reading of the news that creates that reality in them; and not the news itself.
- My feeling is: If we are reading that which makes us feel unsafe, that to which we object with anger; if we feel fear or any negative emotion when we read the news, then
- Why read that news? Because it is our emotions which create, on the astral realm, what becomes our physical reality.
- Why read that news? Why not read what we really want to see? What reinforces our positive understanding about reality; that is more true than the Associated Press mental filter.
- I know this to be so: True reality is unconditional love. It’s not fear. It’s not hatred. It’s not jealousy. It’s not greed. It’s not thinking that the world lacks anything. It’s quite the opposite of that. That is true reality.
- If we sit down with the morning paper, or listen to the morning news on the television, and find ourselves in a brown funk for the rest of the day, then what has that availed us? How has that served our Soul mission and our own Soul? How has it healed us?
- Why believe that we are caught in a web of circumstance? Why not stand forth now, and decide:
- What we will see,
- What we will read,
- What we will experience in our lives,
- What we will co-create in the world through our own positive emotions.
- I think that’s where it’s at.
- In the same way, if you’re reading or viewing my blog, and you don’t agree with what I have to say; if you don’t feel there’s anything to the story of ascension, or the age of regeneration, New Creation on New Earth, the new human, or co-creation of reality … if it just doesn’t resonate with your notions of how things ought to be,
- Then why read that? Why view that?
- Why put yourself through that aggravation?
- I encourage you to carefully pick the input that goes into your brain, with regard to my blog as well. If you don’t like what I have to say, I encourage you to find the kind of reading that you really love, that you really resonate with, and to continue with that kind of reading instead.
- There’s no one who could say to you that what I have and what I believe is true, but you. You’re the only one who can determine that. What is true for you, and how you want to create your reality … I validate that. I believe in that. I believe you should have the free will to do and create whatever you want for yourself. I stick to that for every human being on Earth.
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
anger, anxiety, causality, co-creation of reality, free will, heart clearing, mastery of mind, power over, mass media, mental filters, associated press mental filter, emotions, true reality, first chakra negative, second chakra negative, third chakra negative, chakras, causal reality, co-creating reality, daily news, lower chakra negativity, mass media, mastery of mind, negative emotions, powerlessness, unconditional love, free will,