Revised; originally published on 31 May 2015
This is about a new mission for lightworkers, wayshowers, and pathfinders …
- A lot of us have been invested, for many incarnations, in lightworker, wayshower, pathfinder work. We may have, ingrained in our Souls, a consciousness of uplifting and helping other people.
- Some of us are spiritual counselors, or psychological counselors, or healers and artists whose work helps uplift the awareness of humanity.
- Here we are, at a turning point in the history of the world. And everything has changed. We humans … lightworkers and all humans … find ourselves in a space so different that we don’t even recognize where we are.
- And so, what does our mind do, when it sees nothing familiar? It recreates for us scenarios of what was once familiar.
- So, for the Zen Buddhist, whose lightworker mission is to uplift suffering humanity with compassion, will see … in the current Void, in the current space where all is possible … the possibility that will manifest is a world of suffering, which he can uplift through compassion.
- For the person whose job is healing … whether through alternate medicine or through Western medicine … in this space of the Void, this space of limitless possibilities where we are now, this place where we can co-create any reality that we wish to create … what would such a person create? A reality where there are people to be healed physically.
- And for the psychologist and psychoanalyst, who are used to helping people achieve emotional and mental balance, who are used to uplifting humanity in that way … What would their minds create now, in this place of the Void, in this place of all possibilities? They would create a world with many people whom they could assist and uplift emotionally and mentally. Is that not true?
- And for the artist, who is used to creating pictures that show the injustices in the world … the things in the world that need to be changed and made more beautiful … That kind of person, who is used to social consciousness … What would they create in the world? They would create pictures of things that are not perfectly beautiful.
- It’s the same for folks who work for social justice and social change. In this time of New Creation, could those folks envision a world in which there’s no need of social change? No … because:
- The alternative is far too uncomfortable.
- The alternative is far too transformational.
- The alternative is full of lack of knowingness, lack of any understanding based on what has gone before.
- Is that not so? And so, for the Buddhist, and for the medical doctor, and for the psychologist and psychoanalyst; for the artist, and the worker for social justice … for all lightworkers, who take whatever path to their own Soul purpose, I ask you to stand aside now. Stand aside from that which has gone before. And experience the sensation of not knowing. The sensation of the unknown. This feeling of the Void that’s available to us now.
- And from that ground of not knowing, that ground of pure being, let us ask Spirit for the greatest co-creative possibility we can manifest in our lives today.
- Not that which has gone before. Not the suffering. Not the lack of physical health. Not the lack of emotional or mental balance. Not the great injustices that were once known in this world. Rather, a new life of harmony for all beings. A new life of balance for planet Earth.
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
co-creation of reality, Gaia, lightworkers, social issues, void, artists, balance, harmony, healers, known, limitless possibilities, new creation, New Life, pathfinders, psychologists, social change, social justice, spiritual counsellors, suffering, unknown, uplifting humanity, wayshowers,