Revised; originally published on 8 May 2015
- Video by Alice: Body Elementals and Childhood Trauma
- Summary of the Video
VIDEO BY ALICE: BODY ELEMENTALS AND CHILDHOOD TRAUMA
This is about working with other people’s body elementals to heal their childhood trauma.
SUMMARY OF THE VIDEO
- Astral story about someone who had a terrible tragedy in their childhood, and lost everyone in their family
- When that happened, in their deep subconscious mind, they said to themselves: “I have nobody.”
- The force of this tragedy was so strong that one of their body elementals assimilated this thought form in such a way that it became the premise of their life. Further, the situation was so traumatic that they didn’t remember it.
- In this person’s astral interactions, the body elemental is always coming forth with this message: “I have nobody. I need somebody.” In cognitive processes, this is being translated very literally, as being that they have no body. They need some body. And so, their astral form is going out and trying to grab other people’s bodies because it thinks (is brainwashed into so thinking by the body elemental that represents the childhood trauma, actually) it has no body of its own. This is what’s happening.
- Actually, it’s the body elemental that says that sentence on the astral plane; it’s like a preprogramming. It has an intelligence, but it doesn’t have the ability to reprogram itself.So what needs to happen, is for the body elemental that has taken on the essence of the terrible tragedy to get new programming. We ourselves have to do that.
- Generally speaking, with body elementals, the thing to do is to program them with something fun, because fun creates its own payback, or feedback loop. The minute that the body elemental says something fun, the person … the Spirit within … wants to repeat it. It doesn’t really want all that tragic stuff.
- So I came up with something: When that person, on the astral plane, comes to me and says, “I need some body,” then I say: “You are somebody. You have four body vehicles.” Then the body elemental goes back to its person, and reports back to them.
- Every time it comes over my way with, “I have no body. I need somebody,” I send it back again with the same message. As a third party, I can try to reprogram the body elemental. But it’s really up to the Soul and Spirit and ego and mind of the other person to decide whether or not they want to use that. So, if their Spirit approves, then this reprogramming of the body elemental will take place. And the Spirit will no longer go forth seeking others, when, in fact, all that it needs and all that it is, is right within its own heart.
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
astral planes, body elementals, healing, loss, unconscious thought cloud of the world, astral realm, childhood loss, childhood trauma, great awakening, psychological trauma, PTSD, unconscious mind,