Revised; originally entitled “3 Heart Centers and Seat of the Soul,” and published on 25 April 2015
- Video: Three Heart Centers and Seat of the Soul: Clearing the Soul of Grief
- Summary of the Video
- Mudra to Heal the Three Heart Centers
- Seat of the Soul, in Which Grief Is Sometimes Stored
- Activations for Clearing the Soul
- Soul Trauma
- Soul Emergence Meditation
- Increasing Your Connection with Spirit
- Where are the three heart centers and the seat of the Soul?
- Where is grief stored and how can we release it?
- How can we get in touch with our Souls?
VIDEO: THREE HEART CENTERS AND SEAT OF THE SOUL: CLEARING THE SOUL OF GRIEF
SUMMARY OF THE VIDEO
I’ve separated out from the video the two subheads that follow it, for the sake of clarity.
- How I’ve been studying Judy Satori’s Beyond Healing Radio Show Archives, on her website www.judysatori.com , lately, with great results
- How the heart has 3 centers:
- The traditional heart chakra, located at the level of the physical heart, but at the centerline of the body
- The high heart, located a few inches higher on the body’s centerline, at the level of the thymus gland
- And the low heart, located beneath the xiphoid process, which is the little downward tab where the lowest two ribs meet, on the body’s centerline, at the level of the pancreas.
Image: Pancreas (yellow) and the organs that surround it. The xiphoid process is the cartilaginous tab that connects the two lowermost ribs. In the image, it’s at the center of the line A–A’ : https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/57/27/d4/5727d4a2eff8fb24bf60f34045eb095a.jpg ..
MUDRA TO HEAL THE THREE HEART CENTERS
Place the left hand just below the upward dip in the rib cage, and place the right hand just below the collarbone. Consider all the space between your two hands as your heart. Then try doing one of Judy Satori’s activations of light regarding grief. For this, go to her website www.judysatori.com and search grief
SEAT OF THE SOUL, IN WHICH GRIEF IS SOMETIMES STORED
Here is the Seat of the Soul, where one may find that grief is weighing down the heart, because, from lifetime to lifetime, it’s stored right here:
The above image shows a mudra (hand position) of forearms crossed, fingers extended, palms touching the high chest. This is a good mudra to use with meditations to heal the high heart and the thymus gland.
Judy Satori’s Beyond Healing Radio Show Archives, on her website www.judysatori.com , have meditations which use this Seat of the Soul mudra to heal the high heart.
ACTIVATIONS FOR CLEARING THE SOUL
Then, to continue with the work of clearing the Soul, I recommend these activations by Judy Satori:
Soul Trauma: http://judysatori.com/free/karma-klear/soul-trauma/
Soul Emergence Meditation: http://judysatori.com/free/karma-klear/soul-emergence-meditation/
Increasing Your Connection with Spirit: http://judysatori.com/free/connection-to-spirit/
Then by doing these activations once a day for 7 days, or once a day for 21 days … however long a time you choose … the Soul can be cleared of all past incarnational grief and sorrow.
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
heart clearing, karma, soul wounding, yoga, chakras, clearing grief, heart center, heart chakra, high heart, incarnations, low heart, seat of the soul, soul clearing, soul trauma, mudras,