Revised; originally published on 18 September 2014
- SLICES OF SPACE AND TIME
- SLICES OF TIME: THE TRIBULATION AND THE RAPTURE
- THE NICENE CREED ON THE TRIBULATION AND THE RAPTURE
- Comparing That Text to Ascension Lore
Image: Flower-of-Life-19circles36arcs-enclosed.png , from Wikimedia Commons … public domain. For more on the significance of the flower of life, see Nassim Haramein’s short video (1).
SLICES OF SPACE AND TIME
- Just as the flower of life symbol on the Osirian Temple wall (2), and the mysterious crop circles (3) are what might be called ‘slices of space’ (2D representations of 3D reality),
- so too is the Biblical story of the Second Coming of Christ a ‘slice of time’ … a representation of one moment in a slipstream of time known as the Ascension of planet Earth.
Image: Sliced, homemade bread: https://iamofthestars.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/8e13a-0617-1723-crust2.jpg ..
There is a moment in this Earthly timeline when some may feel they are damned to Hell, and others are aware of their more-than-heavenly beingness. They sense their bilocated presence as 5D beings of light and as ‘boots on the ground’ human beings anchoring the new light in Earth. That moment in time is now.
This is the moment when those of us whose Soul purpose allows us to accept universal Christ consciousness into our hearts, and cosmic consciousness into our minds, will mirror the consciousness of Christ on Earth.
SLICES OF TIME: THE TRIBULATION AND THE RAPTURE
Another Christian Tradition offers two slices of time during the Second Coming …
- the Rapture, when the dead, as well as those who ‘know Christ’ are resurrected in Him,
- and the Tribulation, a period of judgment. (4)
Image: Raptured Saints, rising up toward heaven; other people are on the Earth below: https://rapturewatcher.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/rapture-flight.jpg?w=610&h=476 … (5)
THE NICENE CREED ON THE TRIBULATION AND THE RAPTURE
These ‘time slices’ are spoken of in the Nicene Creed:
“… he shall come again, with glory, to judge the quick and the dead. [Tribulation],
“whose kingdom shall have no end…. we look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. [Rapture].” (6)
Comparing That Text to Ascension Lore
Here is an explanation of these lines from the Ascension standpoint:
“… he shall come again, with glory, to judge the quick and the dead.”:
In an Ascension context, this refers to the ‘weighing of the heart’ portrayed in the Egyptian myth of the goddess Ma’at … the ‘light of heart’ will be able to experience 5D (Ascension) first. The rest of us … which is most of us … who have various Light field distortions from our many lives in 3D density … we who are ‘heavier of heart’ … must unravel those tangles before we can become aware of our 5D beingness.
“… whose kingdom shall have no end …“:
From an Ascension perspective, we will no longer be chained to time; our awareness will be in the Eternal Now.
“… we look for the resurrection of the dead,…”
From an Ascension perspective, this refers to the transformation of those still in the astral world to beings of light, and the reunion of ghostly Soul fractals with each person’s true Soul.
“… and the life of the world to come.”
From an Ascension perspective, this refers to bilocation in 5D and on ascended Earth.
Though perhaps not spoken of in the Bible, the time will come when this same consciousness is experienced by each of us.
Image: “Angels singing around the Jesus, while Christ’s second coming to Earth – Religious wallpaper Photo of Jesus Christ second coming from the heaven”: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a5/56/dd/a556dd86ba106e71e6b8eea0fe4ee5f8.jpg ..
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
(1) Nassim Haramein’s folks show in this video how the flower of life symbol carved with laser-like accuracy into the granite walls of the ancient Osirian Temple in Egypt represents a 3D spatial construct. Could this 3D construct represent the singularities that create our DNA, our chakras, and our pranic column energy? Could they, in fact, represent the schematic of our beingness in a sea of Love?
Video: “Flower of Life – Nassim Haramein,”12 February 2012 … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3erqKwWvMx8 ..
(2) The teachings of the mystery school at the Osirion Temple in Egypt date back to 2300 BC or earlier. It has a relief of the flower of life in it. There are theories that this temple may have been a facility for Light production, DNA manipulation, gateway access and space travel. Here is more about this:
Blog: “The Mystery of Abydos and the Osirion Temple,” https://ancientaliens.wordpress.com/2011/01/04/the-mystery-of-abydos-and-the-osirion-temple/ ..
(3) More on crop circles: Link: “Crop Circles,” August 2014 … http://www.crystalinks.com/croptheories.html ..
(4) Here is more on the Rapture and the Tribulation:
Link: “Introduction to the End-Times: The Rapture and the Tribulation,” http://www.truthnet.org/Endtimes/introduction/Rapturetribulation/ ..
Link: “What Is the Rapture: Study the Definition and Theories of an End Times Rapture,” by Mary Fairchild, 15 November 2017 … http://christianity.about.com/od/faqhelpdesk/a/whatisrapture.htm ..
(5) See also Link: “What Will Happen To Believers And Unbelievers Who Are Left Behind By Jesus Christ On The Glorious Rapture Day?” by Sola Awolaja, 11 October 2013, http://rapturewatcher.wordpress.com/2013/10/11/what-will-happen-to-believers-and-unbelievers-who-are-left-behind-by-jesus-christ-on-the-glorious-rapture-day/ ..
(6) from Link: “Nicene Creed, First Council of Nicaea, AD 325, in Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicene_Creed … CC BY-SA 3.0 Unported
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Buddhic or Christ consciousness, Christianity, Egyptian religion, rambles through the brambles, Rapture, End Times, second coming,