- Core Star and the ‘Hidden’ Core Star
- Effects of Core Star Visualization
- Hara Line: The Foundation of the Human Energy Field … It Connects Us to the Sky and the Core of Earth, So that We Can Accomplish Our Incarnational Mission
- Pineal and Pituitary Glands: Spirituality and Bodily Perfection
- ‘Hidden’ Third Chakra Point beneath Core Star Clears Psychic Bonds that Drain Will Power
- Hridaya Chakra … the ‘Hidden’ Heart Chakra … and Hridaya Mudra to Activate Soul Power
Image: Core Star Energy, located between the navel point and the bottom of the rib cage: http://www.shilamoa.com/images/corestar.jpg ..
CORE STAR AND THE ‘HIDDEN’ CORE STAR
Judy Satori offers lots of activations to do with the Core Star energy … a point above the navel point and below the rib cage, the ‘key note’ of the Soul. More specifically, according to Amara Tia Ann, (1) the Core Star is in the center or core of the body, about 1 or 1 ½ inches above the navel, and lies on the Hara line (see section below). She characterizes the Core Star, to paraphrase, as the physical body’s essence, which is the source of the body’s energy of light. This is the place where we connect to God’s light; the individualized Light of God, the I Am presence of the indwelling God.
Last night I was listening to Judy’s incredible “Healing the Pain” activations (2) – as I’ve done many times in recent months. When I got to the beautiful “Reclaiming Your Light” meditation I began to imagine the Core Star as being in the same location, vertically speaking, but located right next to my spine rather than in the middle of my gut. Maybe this is the location of a ‘Hidden’ Core Star, similar to the ‘Hridaya’ or hidden inner heart chakra (see below) .
At any rate, the moment I visualized a point on a plane with the Core Star, but right next to the spine, a brilliant light exploded in my head, dazzling my mind and uplifting my heart. The results of this visualization were so stunning that I thought I’d best mention it.
EFFECTS OF CORE STAR VISUALIZATION
Today I went for a long walk, practicing Judy Satori’s Core Star Visualization (not the ‘hidden’ core star visualization; the regular visualization) throughout. I cataloged many effects; you may find you experience some but not others. You may experience some not listed here. Since this is so new to me, I don’t know how complete the list is. Anyway, here goes:
- If the visualization is done while walking, feeling in the legs and feet, and beneath the feet increases. The feet feel more solid and connected when they touch the ground. I get a sense of ‘grounding.’
- I feel a lack of loneliness; a satisfaction with things just as they are. A ‘Be Here Nowness.’
- As with meditations where one places awareness on the pineal gland in the middle of the head, at eyebrow level … the world ‘stops’ – becomes two-dimensional, with no depth. But with the Core Star Visualization, frontal lobe involvement is even more diminished.
- I can see with my eyes, but I don’t really connect what I see with my chatterbox mind.
- I experience time differently. I have the experience of time, in a manner of speaking, in that I can see changes in the visual scene, hear sounds, sniff the pine scent in the air. But my mind stops pegging these changes to an imaginary clock. I’m no longer concentrating on ‘not enough time’ or ‘past’ or ‘future.’
- I feel freedom from the demands of my body, relaxed. I felt a release of tension from the body.
- Clair chat ceased (praise the Lord!)
Video: Handel’s “Messiah” – the Hallelujah chorus, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76RrdwElnTU ..
And along more arcane lines:
- It feels as if the physical body hologram might flower out from the core star, and might be able to fold back into that spot, into a tight, extremely tiny little bud that can carry all the info needed to reform the body. I know this sounds far-fetched.
- I gather this point is the source of individualization … the point where the Soul’s beingness separates from that beingness of God and of other human beings (3)
HARA LINE: THE FOUNDATION OF THE HUMAN ENERGY FIELD …
IT CONNECTS US TO THE SKY AND THE CORE OF EARTH,
SO THAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH OUR INCARNATIONAL MISSION
Amara Tia Ann (4) has words to say about the ‘Hara Line,’ which may pertain to the energy I accessed using this visualization. To paraphrase:
The Hara Line is a zero-point field of energy with no magnetic polarity. It lies deeper than the chakras, and is characterized by deep calm. Barbara Ann Brennan [who did ground-breaking work on visualization of human chakras, and on energy healing] characterized the Hara line as a solid pole that connects to the sky and to the center of earth. This Hara line has to do with the task our Soul undertakes in this incarnation. It’s the foundation of the energy field of human beings.
PINEAL AND PITUITARY GLANDS: SPIRITUALITY AND BODILY PERFECTION
In the brain are two important glands …
- the pineal gland, which is associated with spirituality, is in the center of the brain at the level of the eyebrows, and
- the pituitary gland, associated with bodily perfection, is a little lower and more toward the front of the head, just below the level of the eyes:
‘HIDDEN’ THIRD CHAKRA POINT BENEATH CORE STAR CLEARS PSYCHIC BONDS THAT DRAIN WILL POWER
In the above image, the Third Chakra (aka Navel Point, Solar Plexus or Manipura Chakra) is the chakra indicated by the yellow circle in the above image, at the level of the navel point.
The two very important glands described above, the pineal and the pituitary, are situated physically close to each other, and the one is slightly above the other. Somewhat similarly, I noticed two points on the spine that are situated physically close to each other, and one is slightly above the other.
There is the ‘hidden’ Core Star, as described above, and then there is a point slightly lower, and also right next to the spine. This second point I associate more with astral functions. I term it the ‘hidden’ third chakra.
- Concentrating on this point attenuates (and I expect, will eventually sever) astral cords connected to the navel point.
- I get this ‘hidden’ navel point energy is a source of great physical strength, as well as physical balance, and timing.
- I also felt courage – no fear; consequently, heightened reflexes.
Today I came across a video purporting to be of Bruce Lee in his youth, playing ping pong with nunchucks:
Video: Ping Pong with Nunchucks -Bruce Lee, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isrglsTqgyE ..
I associate the physical agility displayed by Bruce Lee (Is it really he?) with this physical point I just discovered. Maybe that’s how he got so good. So visualizing this point might help:
- develop athletic ability, such as in martial arts or Olympics skills.
- Finally, it feels like this lower point is the will power control center of the vital body. It puts my will power in the driver’s seat.
HRIDAYA CHAKRA … THE ‘HIDDEN’ HEART CHAKRA … AND HRIDAYA MUDRA TO ACTIVATE SOUL POWER
Here is another, relatively well known case of a ‘hidden’ chakra: The Hridaya Chakra … aka the ‘hidden’ heart chakra or the inner cave of the heart … is located at the level of the heart chakra, but situated deep inside the body, just in front of the spine — to activate our Soul power, to purify, complete, and align our incarnations and our past and present karmic relationships, and further our soul purpose. So in this pairing of energy centers, the heart chakra is the center and source of our human electromagnetic field; and the ‘hidden’ heart chakra activates Soul power.
Here is an interesting image of a Hridaya Mudra, or finger pose, using two hands at the level of the core star: http://www.georginapeard.com/sites/georginapeard.com/files/images/Hridaya%20mudra.preview.jpg ..
Well, dear friends, I expect this will be more than enough of an explanation.
Blessings of peace and joy,
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
(1) Link: “Core Star Chakra – The I AM Presence’ Energy Vortex,” posted on 7 September 2012 by Amara Tia Ann at ACAST.Me, http://acastdotme.wordpress.com/2012/09/07/core-star-chakra-the-i-am-presence-energy-vortex/ ..
(2) Surf to Link: Judy Satori’s website http://www.judysatori.com … and Search the term: Healing the Pain
(3) This concept of ‘individualization’ is from the School of Theosophy.
(4) See Link: Amara Tia Ann, ACAST.me, https://acastdotme.wordpress.com/author/alephcast/ … Search the term: The Hara Dimension and The Core Star
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
soul wounding, yoga, Core Star, core star chakra, core star energy, Judy Satori, hara line, individualization, Theosophy, hridaya chakra, hridaya mudra, navel point, third chakra, endocrine system, crown chakra, third-eye point, heart chakra, astral cords, psychic cords, grounding,